Season 2: Internships

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Momo POV

Today marks the day where we'll start our internships. Some were going far away up till Kyushu like Tokoyami who will be interning with Hawks while others will stay here at Musutafu like Y/n. He told me that he'll be interning with a colleague of Aizawa sensei.

Aizawa: Okay my fellow problem children. You all have your uniforms right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public, so don't lose them.

Ashido: HAAAAIIIIII!!!!

Aizawa: Speak clearly! And it's 'yes sir', Ashido....

Ashido was far too excited for Aizawa. He groaned before looking back at his students. Though I don't know why but Y/n would always, ALWAYS made jokes when he had the time.

Y/n: But sensei. Would Hagakure be in trouble for wearing her costume in public? I mean you said 'wear' but she's not wearing anything, so?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa: ..... Y/n. Detention for you. For a month.

Y/n: HEY!

Aizawa ignored Y/n's rant about fairness and all. He sulked at a corner before being comforted by Izuku. I sighed before putting my hand on my forehead. For someone smart, he can be pretty dumb. But oh boy, that's what I love about him.

Aizawa: Make sure to mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Now off you go. I want to sleep. Oh and coffee too as well......

With that, everyone started to disperse. A few already getting into their trains. Y/n grabbed my hand before spinning me around to kiss me.

Y/n: Hey babe. Have fun with Ryukyu there okay? Don't forget to tell me on the phone how your day's going to be.

Me: Oh you don't have to worry about that. That's my line too you know. Don't forget to tell me how is it being an underground hero.

We giggled before kissing again. We broke off before hearing Izuku and Ochako trying to persuade Iida from being consuming with revenge.

Iida was going to Hosu to intern with Manual. Izuku on the other hand was also close to Hosu himself since he'll be interning with Gran Torino, All might's sensei when he was still in U.A.. Good thing he can finally train One For All with a teacher who knows his shit.

We looked from a far but we can see how fake Iida's smile was.

Y/n: I should've told him that I asked Hatsume to make an exo suit for his brother.

Me: Then why don't you?

Y/n: It'll only make his hope high. Hatsume wasn't sure if it's safe to use just yet. She needs further testing before selling to the market.

Me: Wait. She's trying to do business!?

I asked in shocked. Y/n nodded his head before ruffling my head.