Season 6: The future changes

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

TV: We're coming to you live from the skies above Jaku City! Are you all seeing this!? A good third of the city has been reduced to rubble! Directly bellow us are heroes and law enforcements doing their best rescuing citizens!

Currently, All Might, Nezu and Nighteye were seeing the show live on the television back in their own respective office.

TV: Hosu City, Kamino Ward, large scale attacks are becoming more common nowadays! What is going on in Japan right now!?

Eri: A-All Might... will papa and mama be okay....?

Eri asked All Might as she curled herself on All Might's chest as she whimpered. He looked on her small figure before he hugged her.

All Might: Don't worry Young Eri. Your father and mother are one of the strongest heroes I ever met.

He reassured her as he turned around to see Inko being worried as well. Knowing he can't do anything, he can just only pray the best as to what's going to happen.

Nighteye and Nezu on the other hand were fidgeting in their seats as to see what's happening live at the moment.

Nighteye: The future... is changing....

Mirai said as his eyes widened in panic as he got to see the plan he set on motion was nothing like he envisioned from his quirk. This set red alarms on Nezu's head as the whole plan was revised by these two only to fall apart slowly.

Nezu: Everyone, please be safe.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Izuku: The worst case scenario is losing our own teacher!

He shouted, I saw Momo going up before readying her laser beam, targeting Shigaraki altogether. I quickly grabbed Aizawa with my Threads and pulled us back before Momo giving out her attacks.

Momo: The teacher who's always looking out for us, his life is on the line!

With that, Momo blasted Shigaraki with her laser beams on the ground only to see him unsceptered.

Aizawa looked at them with awe in his eyes as he recall the past year. The memories lingering around his mind when he thought of his students.

Aizawa: With that quirk of yours, you can't be a hero.

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu, you just made a villain out of Toga Himiko.

Seeing it up front on how his students had grown, it would be irrational to think they would need protection from him. But that doesn't mean he can sit still with his students' lives on the line.

Shigaraki: Nice fireworks princess, but I'm not interested in you.

He dashed towards Izuku but not before I gave a solid punch on his face sending a few feet away.

Me: I thought I told you not to come here!

Izuku: Like hell we're sitting ducks there!

Momo: You think we'll just let you carry the burden alone!? Let us help Y/n!

I turned my backs towards them as they looked at me, eyes full of determination. I looked over Aizawa who smiled at me. Tsking, knowing there's no way out of this.