Season 2: Kiyashi Shopping Mall

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

Today marks the weekend where every student of U.A. was waiting for. Since Summer Camp was just around the corner, everyone from Class 1-A and 1-B gathered together for a class outing. Momo and I came together from her house as we made love for the first time yesterday.

Though the way we woke up were fairly interesting, it didn't deteriorated the relationship between her family and I. But, I can safely say the memory won't be removed even I want to.

Flashback,

I woke up as the sun hits my face with the birds chirping outside. I groaned to myself as I sat up and stretched myself. But, there was a weight hugging my chest to my legs. I looked down and smiled as a naked slumbering Momo was hugging my body like a teddy bear.

While Momo was kind and gentle person, in bed, she was a wildcat. I chuckled making theories that years of being a proper lady that the 'dams' finally opened to speak. I shook her shoulders in attempts to wake her up since today we had our class outing with Class 1-B as well.

Me: Momo baby, wake up. We have to go the mall remember?

She started to wake up as she stretched her arms to the ceiling. Though not before her breasts jiggled in front of me.

Nice eye freshener for the morning.

She rubbed her eyes as she opened her eyes at me and kissed me on the lips.

Momo: Hello gorgeous, good morning. What time is it?

Me: Good morning to you as well. It's 7.37 am. We have to meet everyone at 9.00 am. Come on, let's freshen up and eat breakfast.

Momo nodded as I followed her to a spare bathroom in her mansion. We took our bath as quickly as possible and head downstairs to greet her parents. Thankfully, I brought a spare change of clothes earlier yesterday seeing I know that I don't have time to swing by my house.

 Thankfully, I brought a spare change of clothes earlier yesterday seeing I know that I don't have time to swing by my house