Joke chapter: Thirsts Tweets

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

20 years had past since the War saga that happened during our high school years. By now, I'm 35 years old, happily married to my wife Momo Yaoyorozu and a father to three beautiful children.

Me: What's good y'all this is Arcane and here with my wife Aphrodite and we're here to read some thirsty ass tweets from you thirsty ass fans.

Momo: Babe! We're live!

Oops, I forgot were live on TV today.

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Me: So let's go on shall we? Momo dear, do you want to read mine and I read your's?

Momo: Yeah sure darling.

I smiled as Momo and I picked a paper from the box in front of us.

Me: 'Aprodite could punch me in the face and I would still say "Thanks mummy!"' Oof! We're starting strong over here!

I laughed as I handed her tweet and her eyes came out from her socket.

Momo: I will not punch you in the face my goodness! You'll be in the hospital and I don't want you to get hurt because of me!

Awww Momo being the sweetheart <3

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Momo: 'Do you think if I asked nicely that Arcane will choke me?'

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the paper and put it on the dustbin next to us.

Me: You know the bad thing is? I've seen this tweet SO MANY TIMES on my timeline. Don't ask anyone to choke you my goodness. I will not!

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Me: 'Aphrodite's ass is a gift from God'. Okay this one I have to agree with your opinion-

Momo: BABE!!!

*SMACK!

Me: OW!!!

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Momo: 'I'm gonna say it- Arcane is daddy material' PFT-! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!... Well, he is ~ *wink

Momo burst out laughing on her seat as I facepalm myself.

Me: Okay how do I respond to that? Like what do I say? "Go to bed!" That's what daddy said right?

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Me: 'Damn Aphrodite you thicc!'

Momo: ......

Me: Moving on.

~~~ Thirst Tweets with Arcane and Aphrodite ~~~

Momo: 'I'm just a hole for Arcane to breed me with his hot cum. FUCK ME DADDY!!' 

Momo sighed as I was holding my laughter.

Me: T-That one... was g-good... as in the wrong way....

Momo: What's wrong with this was it was written by an underage girl!!!!