Season 2: Exams preparation

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

P.S. Y/n's voice will be like the character below. He will be voiced by Miyano Mamoru. Especially his role as Miya Atsumu from Haikyuu.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

It was early in the morning. I just picked up Momo from her house and we went straight to a nearby café for a breakfast date before we went to school. We went for something simple with just French toast with jam and hot tea. After that, we cycled to U.A. with 10 minutes to spare. Ignoring Iida's usual rant, the both of us were pleased with how our week will start.

After all, we're already engaged.

We were soon all seated when Aizawa sensei came in with his usual grumpy face. Though, the air around him was serious compare to the previous ones. Like he was telling something important.

Aizawa: Well, it's time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month.

Kaminari: Don't tell me...

Aizawa: During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!

He finished with his usual shit eating grin. The whole class erupted into cheers of excitement. I pondered a bit since the only camp I went at the states was a boys scout which was crap. So I was looking forward to it.  

Kirishima: OH YES!!

Ashido: CURRY!

Kaminari: FIREWORKS!

Hagakure: TEST OF COURAGE!

Mineta: HOT SPRINGS!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa: QUIET DOWN MY PROBLEM CHILDREN!

He activated his quirk resulting us to quiet down. I snickered at them, amused with their childish attitude. Aizawa sensei continued however

Aizawa: There will be both practical and theoretical part of the exams. Make sure to train both mind and body.

He paused, adding the dramatic effect before finishing his lecture as he scanned the whole class.

Aizawa: However, those who don't pass the exam..... will be in summer school hell. That's all.

He finished homeroom with that last piece before the whole class erupted into chaos. Especially the dumb ones. Well, what can they do? Intelligence is acquired, not born with. If you're being lazy, don't blame anyone since you brought it yourself. Being dumb is not the reason to fail life.

The class' ranking from top to bottom 
A/N: I don't know how they ranked so I just used a GPA system at my high school
First class (4.00 - 3.50)
Second class upper (3.25 - 3.49)
Second class lower (3.00 - 3.24)
Third class (3.00>)