Filler: To you, 20 years ago

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Monoma: My name is Romeo! Ghost of Azkaban, Count Paris! Return Juliet to me!

The said 'hero' pointed his sword at the villain.

Tetsutetsu: Romeo.... You heard about your father from Gandalf right? That he was the king of Gondor. That was a lie. Instead, I am your father!!!

The supposed 'news' was to be made as a breaking point for the hero on stage.

Monoma: No.... It's impossible!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me: What the fuck in abomination did we just watch....

I stated what I was thinking as our class finished seeing our neighbouring class' performance in doing the 'best crossovers' in movie history.

Momo: I have to admit it was funny.

She giggled beside me as the two of us walked outside the auditorium. We walked hand in hand as we met with the others along the way. Some of us took the time to spend time with our families as we past the beauty pageant contest with Hado senpai and Kendo.

We stopped by a bit as we admire the third year beauty from a far.

Me: Amajiki senpai is lucky to have her.

Momo: My, am I sensing jealousy?

Me: Don't twist my words.

We giggled a bit as out legs were hugged by Eri as she was dashing at us from a distance. She looked up with stars in her eyes.

Eri: Did you know did you know, Class C did a haunted house. Adam, Eve, me, grandpas and grandmas managed to enjoy it! It was scary at first but then it became more fun!

We smiled as we crouched down on our white haired daughter before we brought her up.

Me: I can guess you behaved well?

Eri: Mhm!

She nodded before we saw our parents coming with Adam and Eve eating some cotton candy.

Adam: Dad, you missed a lot. Did you ditched us just to have a date with mom?

Eve: Let it be. Dad's a simp for mom.

Me: Don't get smart with me you two.

I bonked both of their heads as I sighed. I turned back to both of our parents with a smile.

Me: I hope you four are enjoying it so far?

Hana: Oh my, don't worry about it. Meeting your sweet mother was all I care about!

Emma: Oh Hana you're so sweet!

The two moms hugged each other as our dads facepalmed at their antics. Knowing them two meeting each other spelled time draining in the shopping mall.

Kuroo: We still have time to kill.

Keiji: It would be a waste if we keep standing here. Why don't we go? As a family?