Season 8: Help has arrived!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Shigaraki: But it seems that I've won this bet!!!

Currently, Shigaraki was having an aerial duel with Star and Stripes but found luck on his side. She immediately came to Japan in hopes to help her former master in defeating Shigaraki and AFO.

Shigaraki: It's true... you really are an idiot!! NEW ORDER: THE ATMOSPHERE SHALL-

*BOOM!!

But before he knew it, his body started to deform and exploded from the inside.

Star: You fool.....

Star smiled smugly in the minds of Shigaraki and AFO. She made sure that her quirk will revolt against the other quirks stored inside Shigaraki.

Shigaraki/AFO: KATHLEEN BATE!!!!

Both screamed from the excruciating pain as his body. Star's presence started to envelope AFO's silhouette in attempts to take over Shigaraki's body.

Star: To stop a worldwide calamity, what is my life compared to that? My brothers in arms.... I thank you for everything up until now!!!

Slowly, she raised her hand to her head.

Star: Thanks to you saving me then, I was able to dream a wonderful 'dream'. So All Might, take this as my way of paying you back.

Slowly, she started to decay until only her face was left

Slowly, she started to decay until only her face was left. But fate had other plans for her.

*FWOOSH!

Momo: I got you Ms. Star!!

Momo who was donning her Iron Man suit managed to grab her just in the nick of time.

Momo: Eri sweetie! Now it's time to show your fruits of training!

Eri: Mhm!

At her back, Eri was following closely in her own Iron Man suit that Momo had created. Eri's iron mask opened to show her horn had started to grow in size. Slowly, it started to get bigger and shine a bright yellowish light that envelope the trio.

Eri: Don't die Ms. Star!!!

She was trying her best to unleash her untapped potential by rewinding back Star's figure slowly but effectively. Her torso started to reform followed by her arms and legs.

Star's eyes widened from the shock of being revived by an 8 year old child. Her quirk, while being uncontrolled was doing it's best to bring her back to the land of living.