Filler: Dinner date with the Yaoyorozu's

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

It's been a few days since the Sports Festival ended. Aizawa sensei gave us a few days of rest till Monday next week for school to start back. Currently, I just got out from my shower and was picking up my clothing apparel. The sun had just went down signaling that night time was about to begin.

Turns out, Momo wanted to have a celebration dinner with me included with her family. Ever since we dated, I haven't really talk a lot with her parents and vice versa. This will be a perfect opportunity for the both of our family to get to know each other.

The doorbell rang signaling Momo's here to pick me up with her family. I put on some cologne before looking at the mirror. Man's got to drip if you know what I mean.

 Man's got to drip if you know what I mean

(A/N: Fun fact, my body type is this. Being 174 cm tall with 56 kg. Just can't grow muscle's sadly. Maybe it's part of being Asian? Our physiques can't really grow big like those in the western countries.)

I locked the door before opening up the gate. There, I saw an angel literally just fell from the sky. She looked so elegant with her choice of clothing. Funny, how both of us chose the same choice of color.

 Funny, how both of us chose the same choice of color

Momo walked towards me before we enveloped in a hug. She took a sniff at my neck before complementing my smell.

Momo: You smell nice. Like vanilla.

Me: The same can be said for you. You smell like peaches. And I didn't know that the both of us chose the same color.

Momo: Maybe it's because we're fated together like that story named Red Threads of Fate from the author.

Me: Touché.

We shared a laugh before we kissed with each other. Though we were interrupted when we were honked by Mr. Kuroo who was at the driver's seat of his car. Well, not to be surprised but, being rich really does give a lot of money to buy luxurious cars.