Season 3: Hero* License Exam Part 1

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

Kirishima: You should've been there when we had the rescue training! Bakugo really came in clutch!

Kaminari: I was actually useful!

Bakugo: Shut up dunce face! You almost exploded the battery!

Here I was, listening to them telling the stories that I missed out. Apparently, when I was in coma they had a rescue training that mimicked the rescue part of the license. I listened tentatively as everyone talked about their role and I was proud to say that they did it without any difficulties.

Momo: Darling, are you sure you're okay with taking the exams without prior training? I'm not doubting your skills but I'm just worried.

Momo asked beside me in a worried tone before I replied by grabbing her hand as I massaged her palm. I smiled at her before replied back.

Me: Don't worry princess. Trust me, you're in for a show. 

True to that, I just got back in two days and had to jump straight into the exams. I replied in a cheeky way knowing they still didn't know about Rogue. Rogue was my trump card and for sure I'll use it to it's fullest potential.

Aizawa: Get ready. We're here. 

Aizawa announced as we reached the stadium for our stadium. We looked to the side to see the stadium in all it's glory. 

Soon, we hopped off the bus before picking our belongings

Soon, we hopped off the bus before picking our belongings. Momo and I then crouched down to Eri's level before giving her food and some books to read.

Me: Okay Eri. You have to go with Aizawa sensei until papa and mama finish our exams okay?

Momo: Stay with Aizawa sensei okay sweetie? We don't want you to get lost.

Eri: Okay papa! Mama! I'll stay with Grandpa Zawa then!

She said with glee in her tone before rushing towards Aizawa sensei which made all of us coo in cuteness.

Toga: Isn't she cute Y/n?

A voice was heard beside me. I turned around to see Toga standing beside me with a soft smile on her face. I returned the smile back before ruffling her hair back. Signaling how grateful I am for her to come back towards me.

Me: Yeah. You're cute too you know.

Toga: Careful there Y/n. If it's out of context, I can say you're actually flirting with me.