Season 2: Aftermath

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

Aizawa: So problem child, care to explain to me what in seven hell did you do last night?

Me: .....

Aizawa: Let's see here, the headline of today's news 'U.A.'s new prodigy just annihilate the hero killer'.

Me: .....

Aizawa: Nicknamed as Hades, The God of the Underworld? You think you're cool huh?

Me: ...... maybe.....?

I sheepishly answered before I was chocked by Aizawa sensei's scarf. I swear I saw heaven the last second.

It's been a day since the capture of the hero killer. I miraculously became the Super Star of the country. Taking down the Hero Killer before even going pro was a huge statement. The press had a field day knowing juicy contents to grab. 

Principle Nezu on the other hand was having the time of his life knowing that one of his student just gave U.A. back it's popularity of producing the best talent in the hero society. Though, Aizawa sensei was not having any of it.

Currently, I was at the hospital after last night's fiasco. Izuku and the other two were currently being treated down the hallway before I was snatched away by Aizawa sensei. So now, currently sitting in a dogeza position, in front of an angry hobo where everyone can see, yeah, great.. Even the nurses and doctors were giving me sympathy smiles. Yeah, thanks a lot guys..

Out of nowhere, Aizawa sensei crouched and hugged me. I was surprised before I awkwardly hugged him back. Okay, this was weird..

Aizawa: *Sigh. You problem child. Thank goodness you're all right. Don't do something stupid like that again okay? I swear you're going to give me a heart attack.

Me: Okaaaayyy...

I responded in a confused manner before he continued.

Aizawa: Anyway, you have my thanks for saving your classmates. I will be stern to deliver punishment for Iida.

Me: But sensei, if you knew he was going to go after Stain, why did you permitted him?

I asked, having the question unanswered from last night. He sighed before he sat at the bench near the window before I soon followed.

Aizawa: To be honest, I expected more from him. It's my fault as a teacher for last night's incident. Seeing Iida was someone who goes by the book, I thought he would have some sort of restraints in himself.

He finished before he ruffled my hair. I closed my eyes before opening back to see him smiling at me.

Aizawa: Three of my students may very well be killed. I can't condone your action for last night's stunt but I would never punish my students for saving people's lives. You did good kid. I'm proud of you.

Awww, was this what the fans called as Dadzawa? I leaned in to his hand as he continue to ruffle my hair. We were having a moment before a snap was heard. We looked to the side to see Ms. Joke taking a picture of us. Within a split second, Aizawa sensei's scarf managed to wrapped her around in a cocoon.

Emi: ACK!! LET.... GO...... SHOTA.....!!!

She gasped for air as Aizawa sensei wrapped her harder. With his quirk activated, he brought Emi sensei closer until their bodies touched. It was funny to see the great Aizawa flustered at the mere presence of Emi sensei.