Season 2: Semi Finals! Set your heart ablaze Todoroki!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Momo POV

Present Mic: WELCOME TO THE FIRST SEMI FINAL PEOPLE!!!! On the left hand side, we have Ms. I steal all the boys' heart, MOMO YAOYOROZU!!!!!!!

Aizawa: Mic, don't say it in public. Y/n's gonna kill you...

I laughed at sensei's introduction. It was somewhat true. Now that I looked back a few hours ago, I was a nobody but now, every boys will turn towards me and stared at me. Maybe it was because of my body but it's nothing new. My body grew faster than the average girls because of my quirk. It gave me top notch physiques of any females can have.

Also to the fact that if I got pregnant, twins would be the least of my concern. I won't be surprised if I'm pregnant with four of five babies at a time. Creation boosted anything related to creating something. And procreation fell under that category. I just hope that Y/n would be strong enough to keep up with tons of babies coming for him.

I waved back at the audience before I saw Y/n being held back by my classmates since he's on the hunt for the boys sending some lustful eyes towards me. I gave him a warm smile indicating that nothing will stop us from being together. I do have a plan to show that I'm taken at the end of the sports festival. But to do that, I have to meet him at the final round.

Present Mic: Now, on my right hand side, we have Mr. Cinnamon Roll which every girl want to cuddle.... Please welcome, IZUKUUU MIIDORIYAAAA -ACK!

Aizawa: Oh for God's sake, shut up!

Aizawa has had enough and decided to strangle Present Mic to shut him up for good. I can even see Present Mic's soul coming out from the commentator box. I looked at Izuku who was shaken from all the attention he was getting. 

He was getting whistled by the female population from all ages. Due to his baby face, he's being treated like the baby brother who everyone wanted to dot on (A/N: Bro con stuffs.). Izuku waved back at them timidly which only fueled their lustful desires. He flailed his arms seeing this was the first time he was getting much attention.

I looked back at our class seating and saw Ochako of all people getting held back by Y/n who was holding her with his quirk. Well, they did say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Izuku was Ochako's and Ochako was Izuku's. Simple as that.

Midnight: Are you two ready? BEGIN!!!

Izuku charged at me with One For All running through his veins. I managed to dodge his attacks but he was relentless. As soon as I was almost at the edge of the arena, I spun my heel so that the momentum was turning for me.

He leapt back before I got the chance to throw him out of bounds. He was about to charge at me with on of his trademark smashes before I made something that will counter it.

Izuku: Detroit Smash!!!

*BOOM

Dust collected from the impact. Everyone was at the edge of their seat. I was smiling under it since this was one of the many trump card I had. I really had to thank Y/n for those comic books for giving me ideas.

The dust cleared out and they saw that what Izuku punched wasn't me. But it was a round silver shield. He gritted his teeth before sending another punch which resulted in a resistant kinetic force being sent back at him.

I peaked back from the shield to see everyone gaping their mouth at my newest Creation. Even from here, I can hear Y/n's grumping voice.

Y/n: Are you fucking serious!? That's basically the only counter everyone had if they want to fight a strength enhancer quirk!