Filler: Training Camp end!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Bakugo: Here's your drink!

Shindo: Thank you!

Bakugo: Here you go!

Izuku looked to the front as he saw his childhood friend giving out water bottles to the participants as he was side lined the whole time. But what he saw was Bakugo was implying himself on the court.

Learning, applying to real life scenarios in his head. If he can't join them physically, he can still learn by watching them. Izuku personally knew Bakugo always moves with his instincts. He knew Bakugo was gifted with athletic moves.

But, after observing how Izuku and the others were training, he started to consider his movements, he's building more experienced as much as he can. In the long term, it will mixed along his instincts, and transform into intuition.

Inasa: He's..... acting like he's the only one in middle of the field.

Izuku turned to the side as Inasa was talking to Camie. Not only them, but everyone else was focusing on Bakugo. His eyes focused on the battleground, observing his surroundings and learning what he can do to become a better hero.

Izuku: Ahh, I hate this feeling.

Izuku shook his head as he turned to the side.

Izuku: I always feel the need to do something whenever I see him.

With that he walked towards Bakugo who in turned gave him his bottle water.

Bakugo: Here!

Izuku: Why did you come here Kacchan? What's the real reason you came here?

It was a solid question. No ill intentions just pure curiosity. Bakugo looked at his childhood friend before answering.

Bakugo: Well, I decided to beat you and BDSM as well. I can't stay behind you two knowing you two are getting stronger and stronger.

Izuku looked to the side and he felt how proud his former bully acknowledged him and their class rep.

Bakugo: Because right now.... He's in All-Japan...!

Bakugo gripped his fist with a mixed expression as Izuku laughed a bit.

Izuku: We all know he's going to go there. I mean he is amazing. But I do think he's having worse than us.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

*Boom!

I jumped to the back as I pried Suchan with my Threads from the impact Uzui did.

Uzui: How flamboyant!

I tsked. This guy was fast. Too fast for the naked eye to follow. It relates to his quirk: Sound Breathing His movements follows the speed of sound which made it harder for me to pinpoint.

Uzui: Oto no kokyu: Ichi no kata- Todoroki!

My eyes opened wide as Uzui teleported behind me as he smiled before slamming both of his swords towards me. I grabbed my small knife Emi sensei gave me as I blocked it right on time. My knife and his swords clashed with each other as it produce an explosion upon impact.

Dust covered us as pebbles and debris formed around us. I gritted my teeth as Uzui smiled down towards me as he overpowered me by strength alone. Knowing that I was losing, I kicked his chest as I jumped to the back. I used my threads before trying to tie him up.