Season 2: The start of the Sports Festival: Obstacle Race!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

Time flies for all the students of U.A.. Each and one of them trained to their best capabilities to ensure their performance during the Sports Festival will be good enough to attract some heroes for their internships.

Meanwhile, Momo and I trained alongside Midoriya to ensure he will have the chance to show off his skills in the span of two weeks of training. At the moment, he can safely used 5% of One For All. Not good enough to show your all but it was sufficient to survive the whole festival. He needs to counter that with that brain of his.

Momo and I had some study dates about the Sports Festival in the past. We thought maybe by learning some of the parts it will surely boost our knowledge about it. Turns out, the both of us found out that each year there were trends on each round.

The first round was always about running against time. It will be surely about a marathon or something equivalent to that. The second round was always about a team battle where each team will be formed to fight each other. Last but not least, the most anticipated round of all: The 1v1 battle. The last 16 from the previous round will be pitted with each other until the final survivor stands.

Momo and I trained alongside making strategies about countering our classmates and Class 1-B's quirks. After all, knowledge itself was power. After waiting and training, the day had come and Momo and I were currently walking alongside each other before entering the waiting room.

Me: Hey y'all. What's cooking?

Iida: Y/n! Yaoyorozu-kun! You're late! As both Class Rep and Vice Clas Rep, you two are irresponsible for being late!

I gave him an 'are you serious?' face before Momo giggled beside me.

Momo: Iida-san. Don't fret about the small things. We were just enjoying the vibe of the festival before we were put into the ring. I can't believe they were a lot of heroes. Aizawa sensei weren't kidding when he said that U.A. beefed up security.

Me: Yeah. With the security this tight, we can solely focus on the festival. But I doubt that'll make a difference.

We walked before sitting at the available chairs on the waiting room. Until Ashido came at us since we were just talking random stuff like heroes who we wanted to intern with and all.

Ashido: Hey, you're not nervous Y/n?

Me: Nervous? Not really, no. Why do you ask?

Ashido: Well, it's just everyone here are on edge except for you and Yaomomo. How do you two do it?

I glanced over the room and saw my classmates were like cats on hot bricks. Momo and I took over the room to ensure that everyone will be on their top form before we headed out.

Me: Well, I personally don't understand why people need to get nervous. I guess it's because they feel like they got to do more than what they can. Everybody does stuff like eat, sleep and go to the bathroom, and nobody gets nervous over it. It's the same for this. You just do the same stuff you've done every day in training. So why get nervous?

Momo: Yes I concur. Everyone here trained their hardest, so the only thing you can do now is to show the world what you're made off!

One by one, everyone's face lit up with determination from our small pep talk.