Season 7: Clash of the Titans!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Shoto: Old man, why did you ignore me? Didn't you say we would stop Touya together!?

Shoto started the conversation after a long minute of awkward silence. I was at the sides, as Momo were treating my wounds, especially my face was just being punched multiple times by the former.

Me: Ow!

Momo: Oh quit being a baby!

Me: I won't if someone never decided to get violent with me! I call this household abuse!

Momo: Oh tell that to the person who left his family for some revenge wannabe!

Sparks flown between Momo and I before we emerged with laughter as she applied a band aid to my right cheek.

Momo: I'm sorry. For you know, punching you.

Me: Well, I do kinda deserve it.

Momo giggled at the response before she helped me standing up while hooking my right arm around her shoulder for support. Looking to the front, Izuku's team and Momo's team were on a deadlock between each other, staring especially Bakugo and Izuku in the middle.

Bakugo: You don't understand a thing don't you?

Izuku:....

Bakugo: You're insane, you don't take yourself into account, always insisting that you're fine. And because of that we can't just leave you be!

Bakugo cried his heart out towards his childhood as the latter stared at him with cold emotionless eyes before turning back at him.

Bakugo: Don't you turn your back on me!

Izuku: .... Wasn't that what you did to me in the past?

Bakugo: !!!

He took a step back as Izuku bore his eyes deep within Bakugo's soul. The more Izuku talked, weights kept crushing onto Bakugo as his past kept continue to haunt him back.

Izuku: You, who left me behind when I was deemed quirkless now wanted me back. Isn't it a bit ironic? So, now-

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Memories of the past resurface between them as it played like a film.

Izuku: Kacchan let's play!

Izuku: Kacchan don't leave me behind!

Izuku: You're so strong!

Izuku: Kacchan.. why are you so mean....!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Izuku: - leave me alone. I don't need you anymore. You're just a liability to me.

He jumped using OFA but before he can go far, I managed to grab a hold of his leg by using my Threads, leaving him immobile before I swung him to the side.

Me: Ain't that a bit rude for you to say something like that?

Surprised by my action, I pushed Momo to my back gently before getting to my feet. The wielder of OFA, groaned before getting back to his feet, looking at my very soul.