Season 7: Reunite

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

P.S. I'm planning to write a lemon, a fivesome to be exact between Y/n between Momo, Rogue, Toga, Kaina. What are your thoughts? 

Fuck yeah lemon!!!

or 

No! Enough lemons already!! (A/N: Boo! You suck!)

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

As we drove pass by the deserted streets, it gave a sense of tranquility if we ignore the fact that currently a war was happening. Deeper we went to the outskirts before we met with the mansion at point blank.

Reading past a sign board it read "Creature Rejection Clan". Ignoring it before we were faced with the big mahogany door. Coming out from the car before Toga skipped towards the door before knocking it gracefully.

Toga: Moshi moshi ~ Is anyone home ~?

Smiling, before kicking the door with a roundhouse kick resulting in the door to be opened harshly. Walking inside with our guards up, we were greeted with an abandoned space.

Me: You sure we have the right place?

Kaina: Positive, because this is the only place secluded from the public's eye.

She explained getting a nod from each and one of us. We walked in further down the hallway before Rogue pulled my sleeve and pointed at a sus door.

Rogue: Master.

She said in a hush tone beside me, nodding at her curiosity before I opened the door slowly, having my guard up if any traps were set. But none were found inside except for a projector that suddenly played.

AFO: Greetings my fellow friends. You especially Y/n L/n.

The projector came on with AFO sitting with his background covered with a black wall. Turning my heads towards it, I glared, not speaking.

AFO: Have you charmed Lady Nagant into your harem? I feel bad for Aphrodite for having such a playboy boyfriend.

Toga snickered at his comment before I glared back at her.

Toga: What? It's true.

I ignored before focusing on the recording back.

AFO: Well, it's all according to plan after all. The reason I sent her to you because I know that you yourself will save her right? Because that's what heroes do after all! Oops, or should I say villain!

He mocked me through the skin as I gritted my teeth and my knuckled started to turn white.

Rogue: Master Y/n. Please calm down.

She aid me before sliding her hand into mine, shifting myself towards her.

AFO: Don't be so frustrated dear boy, it was all ready written after all! It's just human nature that you wanted to help those in need even if you get your hands dirty. You, you're an anomaly. And it fascinates me to no end.

He moved forward towards the screen with a smile on his face.

AFO: Even being labelled as a villain, you still carried forward without hesitation. A lot of heroes; Yoroi Musha, Death Arms already hanged their boots but you. You didn't move a single budge and kept on fighting. Why's that I asked? You, a kid from another country fighting for these scums instead of your own people?