Season 7: Birth of the Vigilantes

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

*BANG!

*BANG!

*BANG!

Multiple shots were being heard, echoing the whole city. Bullets after bullets were being shot towards me as I used my Threads to swing closer towards Lady Nagant.

Kaina: Tsk, stop moving!

Even with her quirk, I managed to dodge every single bullet before reaching my right arm at her before Threads were summoned trying to capture her.

Kaina: Oof!

Luckily, a single Thread managed to get her right leg before I swung her down on the ground.

Kaina: If I'm going down, I'm bringing you with me!

Adding another bullet on the chamber, she managed to actually landed a hit on my left arm, or what's supposed to be my left arm as it fell off right off my shoulder before the prosthetic arm turned into pure threads dangling in mid air.

Me: Oi, that was my only arm you damn troublesome woman!

With only my right hand left, I pulled Nagant up to the sky before flipping her over me. While being in midair, I rolled her over before kicking her on her left side only to be block.

Kaina: You're not good enough!

It was supposed to be a distraction as I used my right arm to hit her right ribs causing her to wince in pain. 

Me: No! You're not good enough!

Seeing my chance, I got on top of her before sending a solid punch to her stomach, causing her to cough up blood before landing my final kick onto her ribs.

Me: I'm not done yet!

With a loud thud, my left heel made contact onto her ribs as it knocked her out completely.

Me: Lion's Barrage!

The solid combo sent her straight to the ground as it resulted in a loud crack on the ground, destroying it as made a spider-like crater. I landed gracefully on the ground as Toga and Rogue came up towards me.

Me: So, who's the hottie?

Toga: Y/n, that's cheating.

Me: Meh, the readers like her so why not. Someone with the name Nezumi or something like that. Kept spamming on the last chapter. A simp on sight tho.

I answered nonchalantly before hearing her grunting in pain. Jumping down to the crater before wrapping her around with my Threads immobilizing her once and for all. Sitting on her back before I knocked her skull.

Me: Knock knock, who's there?

Kaina: F-Fuck you!

Me: Sorry, wrong book.

I joked with her before she spat out blood on my face.

Rogue: Master!

Rogue being concerned about me as I raised my hand at her, indicating that I was fine.

Me: I got this Rogue. Don't worry.

I smiled at her, a little too innocent. I turned towards Nagant before grabbing her head. With one grab, I smashed her head face first onto the ground, hearing a crack on her nose.