Season 4: Hero Meeting

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

Morning came after the night of passion between Momo and I like a couple who longed for each other's touch. We grabbed our stuff before coming down to see our classmates in their casual clothes. Minus Himiko who was absent.

Me: Where's Himiko?

Iida: Toga-kun had already go for her work studies! I assume the two of you as well?

Iida in his usual gesture as I nodded before grabbing a bread and spread it with grape jam. Since it was still early in a Sunday, everyone was still taking it easy.

Momo: Well, not only us but Midoriya-san and Uraraka-san as well since those two came from the same agencies as us.

Momo mimicked my actions before we took a quick bite of our breakfast knowing that we were currently racing against time since the place was a little bit far from here. We need to take the train before arriving at the designated destination.

Izuku: Y/n! We're here!

Izuku's voice interrupted my thoughts as I turned my heads to the back to see Izuku and Uraraka ready in their U.A. uniform. I nodded at them before the four of us embarked on our journey towards the meeting place.

Kirishima: Hey guys wait up! Are you guys going towards your work studies?!

Kirishima shouted from behind as we stopped to wait him to come over.

Uraraka: Yeah, you as well Kirishima-kun?

Kirishima: Yeah! I have to take the train since it's a bit far from here.

Wait, train? My face turned into confusion as the other three as well. Kirishima saw the confusion on our faces before he spoke his mind.

Me: Dude, can you give me the location?

Kirishima: Huh? Sure, here you go.

He gave his phone towards me before I acknowledge that he too was called towards the same place.

Momo: This can't be a coincidence right? What do you think the heroes want with us?

Me: To be honest babe, I don't know. I only know so much of being a hero for a span of two weeks. But whatever it was, we need to go there ASAP.

I said to them as they nodded at my sentiment. I hope I was wrong but my gut feeling said that this will be a tough mission. But not before we heard Eri shouting at the front door.

Eri: Papa! Mama! Stay safe!

We turned behind to see Eri smiling at us with Mina by her side. Both of them waved at us before we reciprocate back her gesture.

Ahh, missions be damn. I'm getting back home to play with my daughter.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ