My Hero Academia Ova 6: Mayonaka no Orchestra

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

There laid in the deserted wasteland was a boy laid down facing the sky under a girl's gaze. The former boy was wearing a green jumpsuit that was laid bare from any fabric. His long pants were altered to only reaching his knee caps with a small black knife imbedded on his left stomach.

Slowly, his right arm that cupped the girl's face fell down lifelessly as the boy's eyes were left empty signaling that any form of life had left the boy. The brown haired girl's eyes widened from shock seeing the love of her life died in her arms. All that was left was the peace attaining from the previous fight.

Slowly, the girl's eyes started to water down as multiple droplets fell onto the green haired boy's face. The clouds started to turn grey signaling the departure of a future hero as rain started to accompany the girl's cries.

All while a white domino mask were being held by the boy's right hand.

Mayonaka no uta ga sakenda "Boku hontou wa ano hi kara zutto..."

A figure of Y/n and Izuku were overlapping each other before the two of them had a stare down in the middle of the battlefield. The camera zoomed out to give a better view of the battlefield which was now battered from the effect of the war. Both not saying anything as they stared back into each other's cold eyes.

Akaku sukitooru yuugure no ato hoshitachi wa sora ni suwari, sorezore no oto wo kanadeteita

We get a scene where Y/n and Izuku were taking a picture together alongside their classmates as they looked at each other with curiosity. The picture taken showed a nervous Izuku with a sighed Y/n with Aizawa sensei standing behind those two looking at the camera tired.

The scene changed towards the classroom where Izuku were looking at Y/n with curiosity and admiration before he slipped onto the floor causing the whole class to laugh. Iida on the other hand were lecturing Izuku with his hands chop while Y/n smiled before giving him his hand to help.

The scene changed to the first battle scene where Y/n won against Bakugo as he posed towards the camera with Momo with a peace sign. Izuku looked from behind with determination before the scene changed again as he started to train even harder with All Might at the U.A. sports complex.

Sunao ni nare to iwarenakute mo

Here we get to see Y/n and Izuku were trying to catch a cat before Izuku fell down to his butt since the lace on his red boots tripped him down.

Namida wa mou boku no omoi wo tsurete ashimoto de chiisana umi ni natta

Izuku was training Blackwhip alongside Y/n, swinging side by side in the Ground Gamma as Izuku was smiling than he ever had. But one miscalculation had made him lost focus as he fell down to the ground if not for Y/n wrapping his Threads along his legs.

Sora wa ugokanai hi ga nobori oriru dake

Momo, Ochako and Eri were carrying baskets full of lunch towards a tree on top of a hill alongside the U.A. dorm. They walked tirelessly with sweat on their foreheads but the scene in front of them made them smile and chuckled.

Jimen wa ugokanai kimi ga aruku ka arukanai ka dakeda

There laid a battered Y/n and Izuku in their gym costume, sleeping against a tree from a rigorous training regime to help Izuku mastered One For All.