Season 1: USJ Part 1

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are, you guys are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

Everyone donned their hero costume before making their way to the bus. Momo and I on the other hand were going to the support department to get her new costume. Since, I brought my costume with me, we changed together in separate rooms of course. I was the first one to change and I waited for her. I was blasting some music in my black headphones until I was tapped on my shoulder by her. I turned around and lo and behold: Momo looked more angelic than before.

With more cloths to cover her skin while making the most efficient way of utilizing her quirk. Her costume won't tear just like per request. We changed the left gauntlet to her reference book so she doesn't have to flip her encyclopedias every time she's in a pinch. But we didn't forget a light brown utility belt around her waist for supplies.

 But we didn't forget a light brown utility belt around her waist for supplies

Me: My good God...

Momo: Um Y/n, is this weird on me?

She asked me with a huge blush on her face. She was twiddling with her thumbs adding her cuteness. I shook my head to avoid naughty thoughts of her before smiling back at her replying how she looked good on that.

Me: Nope! Not at all! You look beautiful even hehe!

Momo: Be-beautiful!? Me!?

She was spotting a huge blush with steam coming from her ears. I had a Cheshire smile before pulling her hand towards the bus.

Me: Come on, we don't want to be late!

Momo: Wait Y/n!

I ignored her pleas and continued pulling her arm while laughing. I can even hear her laugh knowing I managed to ease her nerves down. We ran down the hallway along the classes getting some weird looks from the students and teachers but we didn't care. Right at the moment, we only cared for ourselves.

We managed to get into the meeting area and we already saw both class had made friends with each other. We quickly announced our presence before Aizawa and Kan sensei appeared.

Me: Sorry we're late guys. We had to go to the support department since Momo's new costume just finished.

The reaction from the students were wild though. It's expected. You don't see a student changed her costume just one day after school.

Ashido: Wow Yaomomo! You look cooler!

Hagakure: How did you managed to create this!?

Momo: Um, it was Y/n who helped me designing it. If anything, he was the one who deserved praise hehe.

She finished with a giggle. Cute. Anyway, I have to take charge since I'm class president. Class 1-B also looked intrigued at me since my presence really took class 1-A's attention from them. I stepped forward to introduce myself.