Season 5: The Broken Family

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Bakugo: Why..... WHY THE HELL ARE PONYTAIL AND HER BOY TOY IS HERE!?

I craned my neck to my back to see Bakugo pointing at us. He was not alone as he was accompanied by Izuku, Shoto and Endeavour. I was sitting outside enjoying the night breeze only to be met with Bakugo's loud voice.

Me: Uh, we got invited to dinner? Duh.

I said in a flat tone at him which only angered him some more as I sighed at his behaviour. Momo then walked outside to greet them with Fuyumi in aprons.

Momo: Don't shout! It's already night! If you shout one more time you're not getting any food!

Momo said in a stern tone with a spatula on her right hand and her left hand on her hips, fully immersed on mom's mode. 

Which to be honest was turning me on.

Fuyumi: Welcome! Thank you for taking your time off in your bust schedule to come over for dinner! Nice to meet you and taking care of Shoto. I'm his older sister Fuyumi.

(A/N: To be honest, I'll marry her within a heartbeat

(A/N: To be honest, I'll marry her within a heartbeat.)

Fuyumi came outside inside her apron attire which made her waifu material more than ever. I stood up from my seat as I walked towards her, bowing for her hospitality.

Me: Thank you again for having us. These are my friends and I hope that you can be patient with us due to their..... unusual antics.

Bakugo: What the hell did you just say!?

Don't make it obvious dumbass.

I sighed as Fuyumi giggled as we walked inside the big wooden traditional house. And I have to confess the house was pretty breathtaking. 

Rei: Shoto? Are you here?

A soft and delicate voice was heard from the hallway. We turned around to see Rei Todoroki standing in her blue blouse and white pants.

Shoto: Mom...

I turned around to see Todoroki a bit shocked to see her mother here again. If I recall, the last time he met her was during the school's festival where she got her permission to visit her son. So, seeing her so suddenly must have been a shock for him.

Rei: How are you my dear son?

Her voice was so soft like a delicate flower. Shoto who was probably on auto pilot was walking towards her mother before engulfing her in a hug. I smiled at the warmth emitted by them as Momo and the other were mimicking my smile.