Season 7: One step forward

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

I was currently walking through the road that was leading towards the school. Another wave of nostalgia assaulted me when I reminisced about the place where it all began. The teachers, my friends - it brought back many memories.

Thinking back, it was also where I met my other half and my daughter. I was broken out of my stupor when I arrived at the destination. I would've gone in already but I was currently losing circulation on my only arm.

Me: Momo, dear.

I said while poking the girl's head, trying to pry her off my poorly circulated arm.

Me: Can you... you know, let got go my arm now? I can't feel my hands...

Ever since we were reunited, Momo had been stuck to me like glue on paper, refusing to let me go of me fearing that I would run away again. Right now, she was clinging to my right arm like a vice, which led to my current predicament.

Momo: Do I have to honey?

Momo looked up to me with a pout. As innocent as she looks like right now, she wasn't. I knew she was doing this to get a rise on me.

Momo: Well ~ It's the first time in a while I got to touch you ~

Momo send a flirty wink at me before dragging a finger down on my chest. I rolled my eyes before grabbing her chin and kissed her fully leaving her stunt. Giggling a bit before she hopped to my back, wrapping her legs around my waist while her arms snaked around my neck, snuggling onto my neck with her hot breath beside my ear.

Me: Babe, you do know I only have one arm and can't support your whole body right?

Momo: Are you saying I'm fat darling ~?

She said in a frosty tone as her bangs covered half of her face and smiled innocently beside me. Seeing I don't want to lose my life to her, I shook my head vigorously.

Momo: Hehe, good boy~.

What am I? Your dog!?

I sighed before hearing snickers around me. I glared at them as they made whipping motions towards the two of us to Momo's obliviousness. Looking to the front, I saw the heroes especially were looking towards me, calculating me.

Me: Take a picture, that way it lasts longer.

Cracking a joke at the top three heroes, they sighed before started to converse with me.

Endeavour: Seeing you here with us, seems like a major piece of puzzle has been restored to it's places.

Me: Hm? What do you mean?

Raising an eyebrow, I asked before Hawks pitched it.

Hawks: Well, you do know how Deku works with us right? And our group prioritizes civilians' safety first and then the villains. Compare to your group which prioritizes subduing villains even in an... extreme way to say the least.

I rolled my eyes at his jab before Best Jeanist spoke.

Best Jeanist: The crime rate had decreased to a whooping 33% and it was all thanks to your group. Deku had tasked us to save the civilians first before pursuing any villains on sight while you were the other way around.

Me: So? What's the point of you talking to me?

All Might: It means, both you and Young Midoriya completes each other's halves.