Season 4: Meeting Sir Nighteye

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Aizawa: After a long discussion in a faculty meeting, a majority of the teachers, including the principle felt that the students shouldn't participate in the work studies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Everyone: EEEEHHHHH!?!?!?!?

What the hell is he thinking now?

Aizawa: Wait, I'm not done yet. Some think that we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, therefore a condition must be met and that only hero agencies with a good track record of accepting work studies students will be allowed. Understood?

Immediately, everyone murmured among themselves on which agency they would be planning to go.

Me: Then how about me sensei?

I raised my arm, asking what's my condition was. This was only applicable to those with Provisional Hero License while I for once had the real license with me.

Aizawa: You're a special case. Under your license, it's U.A.'s name. Making you an official hero under us. With that, you can however join other heroes or even take your own student. 

He briefly explained to me getting a nod. Momo already planned on going with Ryukyu therefore I'm ruling her out. I did planned on taking Himiko with me but she insisted that she's going with Vlad King knowing that they had the same type of quirks.

Student Profile:

Name: Himiko Toga

Quirk: Transform

Height: 157 cm

Birthdate: 7th August 

Hero name: Morphing Hero: Mystique

Before my thoughts can process any further, I was called by the public announcement.

P.A.: First Year Izuku Midoriya and Y/n L/n. All Might is calling for the two of you. Please proceed to the counseling office at once.

I raised my eyebrows at the announcement as I glanced at Izuku as well. Even he was confused as I was. I looked towards Momo who just pouted knowing we can't eat together today. She shooed me away right after we shared a kiss on out lips.

Momo: Don't be late. All Might is waiting ~.

Me: Haha. Don't worry about it. Save me a seat will ya?

I waved at her alongside Himiko who was holding Rogue on her hands. 

Himiko: Bye bye Y/n!

Rogue: Don't be late Master or I'll eat your food nya ~.

I rolled my eyes at her remark knowing she always tried her best to steal my food. That thieving cat. 

Soon, Izuku and I walked the busy hallway of the school until we reached our destination. We opened the conference room only to be met with Togata and All Might himself albeit skinny form.