Teaser: Future Sight

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Every night, I dream the same dream.

I looked over the ruined battlefield. Destroyed buildings everywhere, multiple corpses lying around. Elderly, adults and even children had lost their lives.

And then the nightmare began.

A loud grunt was heard from behind as I looked over. It was me, pulling multiple injured people with my Threads. face bloodied. Blood splattered all over me from head to toe. But what's more menacing,

I lost my left arm.

I followed myself as I saw myself dragging them towards a nearby hospital. The hospital itself was already filled with multiple people injured from the catastrophe. I looked over myself as I untied them, before giving to the doctors and nurses. 

He turned his back on them before rushing towards the battleground yet again. Nurses and doctors screaming my name to stop but was ignored.

Me: One more...... Help me get one more....

I heard myself talking as he ran past by me. I saw myself stumbled on the ground faceplanting on the cement before twisting myself to look to the skies. He brought his right hand to look and saw how bloodied it was. The look in my eyes had shown how much hope he was holding onto.

Me: Please Lord..... Help me get one more...

???: Well well well. Look who decides to show up.

A sudden chilling voice was heard from behind as I turned myself to the back. Only to see All For One smiling menacingly at me.

AFO: Things just got out of hand ~

He blasted me with one of his quirks before I was pulled back to reality.

Me: AAAHHH!!!

I screamed as I woke up, waking up Momo who was sleeping by my side.

Momo: Babe! Babe! Baby! Calm down! It's okay, it's okay! I'm here!

Frantically, she brought me to a hug as I was gasping for air. Sweat trailed down all over my body. My eyes were wide open on the dream that I just saw. I looked down to my arms and saw the two of them were still in tact.

Momo: Babe, are you really okay? That's the third time you woke up to a nightmare this week. Do I need to go call a teacher? I'm worried Y/n. Please, tell me what's wrong.

I looked up to see Momo looking at me with worried in her eyes. Her jet black eyes shone by the moonlight as I shook myself at her.

Me: It was nothing babe. Just.... just go back to sleep.

I turned around lying to the side leaving Momo sitting on the bed, looking at me with a worried expression.

Momo: But baby-

Me: Drop it Momo. Please.

I said to her sternly with no room for argument. She sighed before rolling up the blankets again to cover us. As she was snuggling, she wrapped her arms around my torso as she parked her head behind my back.

Momo: It's just I'm worried about you. I'm sorry for pushing you babe. 

I went silent for a while before turning my back to see Momo already fast asleep.  A tear fell down on her cheek as I wiped her cheek. I caressed her face slowly. I dived down towards her lips as I kissed her softly, not wanting to wake her up.