Filler: Training Camp commence!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

My Lady Aphrodite ❤️️
Have a safe trip boo! Eri and I will be waiting for you to come back home <3

I smiled as I tapped the selfie Momo took with Eri by her side. I put down my phone before taking my suitcase to my destination. I looked up to the sign and read: Welcome to Kyoto.

I looked around the buzzing city and found how different it was compare to the normal city around Musutafu. Plus, I never been to this area of Japan yet. It was more traditional with the multiple large gates that was scattered along the city.

I looked up to the map to see where it will led me before my legs walked by itself. It was time consuming but in the end I made it to one piece and I have to admit, it was well made. The whole area was scattered with buildings by the foot of the mountain.

 The whole area was scattered with buildings by the foot of the mountain

???: OOF-! Why am I so clumsy!?

A soft voice was heard from behind me as I turned around to see a blond woman. She looked foreign from her facial structure. She opened her eyes for me to see her emerald green eyes shining at me.

???: Oh my goodness! Please forgive me! I'm so sorry!

Me: H-Hey, it's okay. Really.

She bowed repeatedly as I tried to calm her down. I helped her with her luggage as I saw her healing herself with her quirk.

Me: Nice quirk you got there. A healing quirk.

???: O-Oh, th-thank you. It's a useful quirk to help people. Hehe...

She looked embarrassed as she played with her fingers. I smiled a bit before helping her get up.

Me: Here you go. I hope you won't fall again. It's a bad omen to fall down before something big. See ya.

I smiled before leaving her standing alone in front of the big door. But, soon I would realized that small gesture had triggered something inside the petite girl.

*BADUMP!

???: H-Hey! W-What's your name!?

The girl shouted from behind as I smiled.

Me: Y/n L/n. What's yours?

I asked as she smiled widely. She closed her eyes before smiling cheerfully.

Asia: Asia! Asia Argento! Nice to meet you!