Season 9: The Final Battle

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Tomura: That's right. Just like that. I'll take you all to the world that I will declare peace!

Attacks after attacks were being thrown towards the sole villain that was dubbed the last boss of the whole manga series. But due to his regeneration quirk, it was harder to hit him.

Me: OVERHEAT!!!

My Threads managed to graze him while burning it to the point of third degree burns. I pulled back my hands as it managed to wrap around him. I put my strings on my mouth before activating Dabi's quirk.

Thank you Arsene for draining this quirk.

Me: Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!

Izuku: Wrong anime dude...

Using Dabi's blue flame, adding it with One For All, the colour change from blue to black indicating it had reached the highest form of heat. The flame engulf Tomura as a whole before Tomura screamed in pain.

Izuku and I looked up to see Tomura Shigaraki was flying away in pain. 

Izuku: Y/N!

Me: I'll sync with you!

With Delaware Smash Air Force in his disposal, I created a Thread Spear fused with fire before sending it flying towards Tomura.

*BOOM!

Kirishima: Amazing...

Endeavour: What just happened?

The heroes are astonished to see the two of us were standing toe to toe with Shigaraki.

Toga: Y/n and Midoriya are attacking simultaneously from above.

Toga told from the intercom as the latter was seeing everything from the skies, relaying any new information that can be used as an advantage for the battle.

Bakugo: Damn it Deku, you never changed. You're always going overboard. Sticking your neck out for us. How far will you go? All this time, you've never held back when it came to us. In front of you, I have no place to say what a hero truly is.

Momo: And Y/n, I just found out how heavy your burden was. I don't ever want him to go through that again. Unlike Midoriya-san, you don't have any rival like Bakugo-san that can match you. That's why even more so, when you become the greatest hero, I can proudly stand next to you.

Those two were the thoughts of the revived heroes who were at the back seeing the fight.

Bakugo: Ponytail, remember our job is to help them defeat that bastard Shigaraki down for the count. That Apollo guy gave you his power as well right?

Momo: You don't have to tell me twice Bakugo-san. I'm more then aware.

The two of them smiled devilishly as they dashed towards the battlefield.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Arsene: Master Y/n L/n, you show the same potential that All For One once did. Unlike him, your power is nothing like his. I can tell, my instincts tell me that you'll one day be a person who surpasses All For One!

Rogue: And Izuku Midoriya you remind me so much of Master Yoichi. He's a foolish person who spouts idealisms at the top of their voice. And yet everyone likes and wants to depend on you.