Season 7: Cursed of Hatred

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Spring had already come full force. It's already mid April and the LoV were still in hiding. Villains were on the rising with no ends as multiple heroes had put on their resignation letter due to the shame the society put upon them.

*BOOM!

But that doesn't change the fact that these animals were still on the run.

Me: Another one huh?

A loud explosion was heard from the right before turning my direction to it.

Toga: We're going?

Toga asked before turning the steering wheel towards the junction. I looked upon the horizon as smoke were everywhere. Havoc ensues with no signs of stopping. Until the villains are dead, there are no peace.

And that's a promise I will keep it.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Civilian 1: They sent kids this time? It's pointless. Go home.

Currently, being cooped inside a building were refugees from the war. Shindo and Tatami were apparently on patrol being tasked to look over by their school. As they were patrolling, they came upon the citizens and were tasked to evacuate them to a safer location.

Shindo: It's too dangerous here. You won't last long if you don't move. Please evacuate to the designated shelter.

He stated with a smile on his face only to be replied with a sneer.

Civilian 1: Designated shelter? So we can become fish in a barrel for any attacking villains you heroes fail to protect from again?

The civilians were armed with weapons made from whatever they can make.

Civilian 2: We've succeeded in taking out scum who tried to loot us. We're more competent than you think. This is our hometown, we'll be the protectors of it!

Tatami: We too believe in your abilities when it comes to taking on looters who are only there to steal. But escaped Tartarus Prisoners and the LoV. They're a different story sir.

Shindo: We followed the report here after one of the escapees were sighted in these parts. We're only concerned for you welfare. God forbids, but if you guys came across them-

Civilian 1: Like I said, we trust in our abilities more than we trust the likes of you. Are you 'heroes' that pompous to think you can just bark orders at us while we grovel at your feet? Our minds are made kid. Just scram and go play at being so called 'Hero' somewhere else.

They were shut down pretty harsh as the two of them left the civilians shelter as they walked upon the deserted streets.

Shindo: Damnit, if I used Vibration I could have brought the entire building down!! Ah I would physically drag them out if I could-!

Tatami: Woah slow down there hot head!

*RING!!!

They were suddenly caught up by a ringtone from Tatami's phone. Upon answering it, they were hit by a large object/humanoid creature who teared down the building in front of him.

Villain 1: Yahoo! Is it just the two of you!? What a shame! Don't you have more friends!?

Quickly, the two heroes in training quickly went for their fighting stance before engaging in combat.