Season 1: USJ Part 2

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are, you guys are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

As soon as All Might literally crashed the party, I smiled knowing that we're saved. He jumped from the entrance and landed next to me. We have our backs to each other.

Me: You're late you boomer!

All Might: I'm sorry Young L/n for being late! Traffic was bad but no worries! I'm here now so you can go back to your classmates!

Me: You must be delusional if you thought I'm going back. I'm staying and that's final. You need someone to watch your back when fighting that thing right? You can have the big guy, I'm taking the small fries here.

I smiled at him before getting into a fighting stance. He looked at me before laughing boisterously.

All Might: HAHAHAHA! Think you can catch up to me?

Me: That's my line old man!

With that, each of us made our way to our fights. All Might would be fighting the big guy while I'm tasked to take down these thugs. They were smiling and laughing seeing they will be fighting a 15 year old kid.

Villain 1: It should be easy. It's just a brat.

Villain 2: We'll have some fun when we kill him.

Me: Well, that's my line actually but okay.

I created another axe on my other hand before rushing at them. When the villains were closed enough, I slashed at them with the intention of just making them knocked out from the pain. But also, I'm making sure some threads managed to get into their nerve system.

A few of them tried to attack me but I managed to block and slashed back at them. One by one, villains were defeated. I smiled at them in attempt to taunt them that they lost. They were breathing heavily while I was still standing proud.

Villain 3: How is this kid that strong!?

Me: Well, lots of training I suppose. But you should be more careful though. I'm not the real boss, they are.

With that, the villains that I managed to hijack their nerve system stood up and started attacking them. I even managed to make them use their quirks.

Villain 4: Hey! Why the fuck are you guys attacking us!? You should be attacking them!

But it was futile since I managed to take control of them. Since the nervous system is attached to the brain, I took control of the brain making them as my puppets.

Me: It's useless. They are now just merely puppets for me to use. Meet my ultimate move: Puppet Reincarnation.

 Meet my ultimate move: Puppet Reincarnation