Season 2: Stain

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Shout out to Nezu_is_a_rat_god for being a loud mouth. Thank you.

Y/n POV

It's been a few days since we started our internships. Most of us had been become errand guys, some of us had done nothing but commercial and some of us had actually been treated like sidekicks. I on the other hand just woke up in the middle of the day after I finished patrol around 5 am last night.

Emi: Good morning or should I say afternoon kiddo!!

Emi sensei just sprouted out of nowhere in the middle of the cafeteria. Since I was staying at Ketsubutsu, I was being made as their transfer student for a while. Meaning, I can get free access of their food and their commodities.

Me: Oh hey sensei. You're done with class?

Emi: Yup! I dismissed them early since they had hero training.

I nodded before the two of us made our way for lunch. I ordered some classic Oden with Chicken Tempura while Emi sensei took Chicken Ramen. We talked for a while until it's time for the students to come out for their lunch break.

Emi: Say, you want to look after Stain at Hosu?

Okay, that's one weird question but I'll take it.

Me: Hm? Yeah sure if you want to. I do have a friend there who was interning with a hero. But are you sure about bringing me there? I'm still just a greenie.

Emi: Nah don't sweat it about that! I'm sure by now, you can easily take care of heroes and villains alike. So, what else would be good to level it up for a bit? Say, you in or not?

She gave me her signature Joke Smile which curled up my mouth upwards. She really was one woman of a kind. How in the world did Aizawa sensei reject a woman like her? Now I really want the both of them to get marry.

Me: Deal. But do consider, I tend to become a little bit aggressive in my style of fighting.

Emi: Don't sweat it kid!

Did she hear what I said? Probably not. Her head must be filled with Aizawa only. Oh boy, tonight must be wild! Better text Momo about this. Hope she didn't kill me for the third time. I actually got a second death threat from her when I went to a strip club for my second patrol.

*Timeskip at night*

I was currently with Ms. Joke in a train en route towards Hosu. Since it's night time, people had become less crowded compare in the evening and the day. We were currently playing some games on our mobile phones. Until we were interrupted when a sudden explosion was heard next to the train.

Me: What the hell!?

Emi: Arcane! Come on let's go!

With that, the two of us went to the front carrier to meet with the driver. Knowing that the train had stopped, the both of us went outside to see chaos erupted around the city. I tsked before readying my threads. Want to add more, suddenly, my phone pinged with a notification of Izuku sending a location in a near alleyway.

Me: You got to be shitting me....

Emi: What's up kid?

Me: My friend sent me a location. I'm sure it's the Hero Killer.