Season 9: The Beginning of The End

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Student Dormitory,

Kaminari: Man, we don't get to rest dude!

Mineta: I wanted even just a little bit of free time to talk about some dirty stuff...

Currently, the students of Class 1-A were on the way back to the dorm to finally settle everything before going out. I looked around, even if their face formed stresses, I knew it was for the better good.

*BAM!

All Might: I AM HERE!! ON TIME AS USUAL!!!

The former number one hero barged into the dorm as hyper as usual, being accompanied Kaina and Tsukauchi.

Kaina: There are a few things we need to inform you. We've come here to talk about our finalized plans for the second war.

Tsukauchi: Be prepared everyone.

With that, they laid out the plans that Momo made to everyone present and those of fire power. Turning my head towards Momo who was explaining the whole plan with the help of other heroes, it swells me with pride to say she's one in a million.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Mina: Everyone!

Iida: Thank you so much!

I was actually to get a surprised farewell by the public. Seeing how much of a ruckus it was initially at the start of the war. But people decided to accept the new norm.

Keiji: Hey kiddo.

I was ambushed by a hug from mom as my parents walked to give some pep talk.

Emma: I can't believe that our son has grown up. It brings tears to my eyes that I'm sending you already to the battlefield. You're only still a child, you're still my baby!

Mom started to cry anime tears as she soaked my whole shirt. Chuckling, I replied

Me: Mom...

I looked towards her smaller figure and smiled. Kissing her forehead as I patted her shoulder.

Me: I'm going now.

Emma: Please be safe, my hero.

I smiled at her statement before turning towards dad as he too mimicked my mom's smile.

Keiji: I'm not good at pep talk, but I would say the same thing as your nagging mother.

Me: Jeez, put some thought to it will ya?

The three of us shared a silent moment together before Momo and her parents joined us. I looked down as Eri was in Momo's embrace since she was holding herself not to cry.

Me: Aww please don't cry Eri. Your grandparents will take good care of you. Mama and papa will come back before you know it!

Eri: UWAAHHHH!!!

I don't what I said but Eri burst into tears that managed to form a puddle under us.

Hana: Oh come here you cute baby. Grandma got you.

Momo's mom picked Eri up as Momo created a small towel to wipe me from Eri's tears. Giggling before she disposed it. Seeing that both our parents are safe wit Eri we marched in towards our classmates.