Season 2: Quarter Finals

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Momo POV

Midnight: Thank you for waiting everyone!! Now, we can proceed with the first match of the Quarter Finals!!! Present Mic, please go on with your introduction.

Present Mic: Thank you Midnight!! Now everyone, ARE YOU READY!!!

The crowds responded with enthusiasm in their voices.

Present Mic: Now that's more like it! Now without further ado, on my left hand side, the one of the favorites to win, please welcome ........... MOMO YAOYOROZU!!! 

The crowds roared once again as I walked out from the tunnel. I waved back at them before I focused on my opponent. Tokoyami wasn't one of the weaker side of my classmates. With Dark Shadow at his disposal, it will be a 2 v 1 fight. But with the knowledge I gained from the past studies I made with Y/n, this will be a piece of cake since I already knew his weakness.

Present Mic: On my right hand side, we have the Prince of Darkness himself, please welcome..... FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI!!!

Dark Shadow was already emerged from Tokoyami's body. He looked daring to go himself. I smirked knowing that I will actually got some challenge to fight. I rolled my sleeves for my Creation to get ready.

Midnight: Without further ado, START!!

As soon as the whip was swung, Dark Shadow dashed towards me in attempts to catch me off guard. I ducked before I rolled to the side and jumped a few feet back before I got into my fighting stance. I smiled knowing that this, this is the kind of match I was waiting for.

I grin before I created the one thing that I was raring to use from the start. Since, Dark Shadow's weakness was light, this will be the perfect weapon to win.

 Since, Dark Shadow's weakness was light, this will be the perfect weapon to win

(A/N: If anyone didn't know, it's Nightwing's Escrima Sticks. Since at the end conducts electricity, it can produce light while doing damage. Plus, it can combined to be a bo staff which suits Momo's fighting style.)

I rushed at Dark Shadow before I swung both sticks to do damage at it. It proved to be useful since it conducts electricity and produced light. Left, right, under. Each time Dark Shadow tried to hit me, I charged my stick with electricity to produce ample light before I electrocute him.

Dark Shadow slowly became smaller from the light and damage which provided me with ample spaces to counter attack. I rushed at Tokoyami before I swept him off his feet before I taser him thus immobilizing him.

Me: It's my win Tokoyami-san.

Tokoyami: Indeed it has. I forfeit proctor. Dark Shadow cannot fight anymore and I'm immobilized.