Season 6: Raid on Jaku City starts!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

In a few days, Spring will come by.

Looking back to it, it's been a year since I set foot in Japan.

Looking back to it, I never thought that I would start a family at a tender age of 15.

Looking back to it, I never realized my presence would shake the hero society.

Sitting on a nearby cliff, I looked down the city filled with innocent lives, elderlies, children. All of those who had dreams within themselves. I took a step back to remember the meeting I had before hand with the heroes that will be stationed with me.

Endeavour: The meeting will be adjourned for now. Arcane, remember, you're the focal point of the whole operation. Your quirk plays a huge role in capturing those inside the hospital and to make sure any Nomu's will be rendered quirkless.

Meeting after meeting were held. And the only thing that mattered to me was to make sure Shigaraki won't be awake and stay down forever.

Momo: Babe?

I was surprised by Momo who grabbed my hand gently as she looked upon my red ruby eyes with her black obsidian eyes that can rival the midnight skies.

Momo: Hey, we're gonna be okay. I'm here with you remember? I'm always here for you.

She assured me as she hugged me close to her as I smiled. Rubbing her back as I parked my head at her neck as we took a moment for ourselves.

Momo: Remember that Eri, our daughter is waiting for us back home.

Me: Yeah. I won't miss that for the world.

I chuckled before we pulled away. Looking back at her, I kissed her softly on the lips. We deepened our kiss as Momo cupped both my cheeks with my arms around her waist. It was just a chaste kiss. No french kissing, tongue wrapping no whatsoever. Just a kiss that was enough to show that we're gonna be okay.

Me: Ittekimasu (A/N: I will be going now but do not worry, I will safely return)

Momo: Itterasshai (A/N: You will be leaving soon but please do come back safely)

I smiled for the last time before jumping off the cliff, swinging building by building heading straight to the hospital. Heading to the battlefield. Whatever I do, I must end it here.

Whatever it takes.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

*BAM!

The door to the hospital opened as we the heroes rushed in. I looked around to see multiple doctors and nurses had confused expressions on their faces before we faced the main target: Kyudai Garaki.

 I looked around to see multiple doctors and nurses had confused expressions on their faces before we faced the main target: Kyudai Garaki