A/N: Answers and future spoilers for this book.

DON'T READ IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT SPOILERS!!

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Ey guys wassup!!

It's your boi Cryptic here to answer to some of your questions more so from the previous chapter where Y/n took Izuku's quirk to make his own.

1) If you guys remember, Y/n have Power Manipulation as his quirk upgraded from Rogue where the Thread he has acts as a tube for any power type quirk related to flow to him. Also, do remember that Y/n was able to transfer One For All to his classmates during the fight with big 3 where he connects every single one of them to a focal point (him). That's why he was able to use One For All. And that's also will be the link between Y/n and Izuku in the future.

2) As far as I remembered, One For All 'strengthen' it's quirk and not change it fully. But I decided to approach this way from the Awakening "Ever white" from One Piece where Doffy can change anything he touched into Threads. I also tweaked a bit of "Repair Operation" where Doflamingo uses his strings to stitch together his internal organs have they been injured, acting as a rudimentary form of first aid. But this time I used it as Y/n can make a prosthetic arm from Threads.

3) I'm planning to stop where Y/n leave U.A. to pursue the villains. Before that, I'm planning to write a scene where Endeavour confessed his crime before Y/n barged in to get into the news. From there, his ideology was to kill every single villain will be heard and be opposed by the public but he reminded them who revived their loved during the aftermath which he will be doing right after he woke up from the meeting with the OFA vestiges. From there, people will be divided by the real heroes and anti heroes. Izuku vs Y/n basically.

4) Izuku will leave as well like the manga but won't be together with Y/n. These two have the same goal but with different ideology. Izuku will capture villains, Y/n will kill villains to preserve the peace. There will be a scene where Izuku and Y/n meet but won't fight as they clashed their ideas of 'heroes'. I will try to make a scene where Y/n say to Izuku 

"I kill villains to save people, you save villains from killing people. That's the difference between us."

5) But don't worry, in the end they will be together to fight Shigaraki and AFO but right after I'll leave it to your guys imagination. The point where Shigaraki and AFO are defeated and had to choose whether to capture of to kill. Hehe.

6) Momo will play a big role when she knew that Y/n became like this because she was impaled by Shigaraki after she woke up from her coma. The news will spread like wildfire as the people were choosing sides whether to kill of capture villains. Y/n will be branded as a 'villain' as it was out of line to kill every villain.

7) When Y/n is about to leave, he will meet Eri for the last time for a while as she tried to make her father stay. I want to try to make a scene like how Sakura tried to stop Sasuke from leaving.

8) Also, I'm planning to put out a team of anti heroes to be a part of Y/n's anti hero team. Do tell me if you guys have any suggestions.

- The first was obvious will be Rogue. I mean, she submitted herself to Y/n and will follow him to the end of the line.

- The second I had in mind will be Toga. She was saved by him and this was her way to repay him. Moreoever when her video of killing Twice was spread to the public. So she will be 'reprimanded' but chose to run away to Y/n.

- Third will be Lady Nagant. I think I can make her a member of the team knowing her past where I make Y/n and Kaina meet each other.

- This will be a controversial one but I planned to have Stain join us. Remember, we didn't kill him last time. And from the manga, he was the one with intel which will be very important to the storyline. 

Do you guys agree with these members? Do tell me your thoughts. Also, do you guys have a cool team name? I was about to copy Outlaws from DC. If you guys have any names that can represent them do tell me. I'll gladly credit it to you fully.