Season 4: Hero Billboard Award

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

I woke up early today since this was the day of the Hero Billboard Award. Moreover when Momo's parents will be accompanying me today. They are the sponsors after all.

I stood up, carefully not to disturb Momo on her sleep as I went to the showers, as soon as I was finished. I donned my hero costume as I silently closed the door. It was still dark outside. The Award was situated in Tokyo and it will take around 3 hours to reach there.

Kuroo: Good thing you're early. Or I'll tear down the door right at this moment.

I looked to the front as I close the main door. Kuroo and Hana was waiting for me in their formal attires right beside their Rolls Royce.

Me: Sorry sir. I can't just let your daughter suddenly wake up. You know how cranky she is in the morning? One time she punched me in stomach for waking her up.

Kuroo: Why can't she punch you in the dick? That way I don't mind her dating you knowing she's the man of the relationship.

He huffed as he revved the engine as I sweat dropped with Hana beside me.

Hana: Don't mind him. He can't let daddy's little girl just go yet.

Me: Heh, your daughter calls me daddy too.

Hana: Oh don't let him hear that or you'll be answering to the CIA

The two of us laughed as we sat in the car before going on the journey to the award ceremony. More so on my speech since I had to give one when I was called to get my standing ovation for my service during my stay here.

Rogue summoned herself as she purred on my lap as I gave her a body massage along the way. We alternate places as Rogue like to interact with Hana a lot. They would make some joke about having to interact with a lot of men other than women so it's a nice change of pace. Basically some girl talks.

I viewed the horizon as the sun started to rise on my left hand side. By now, class should already started and since I'm here, I was entitled to leave. Momo would definitely be pouting seeng she missed her chance to be with me. And truth to that, Momo texted me with multiple emojis saying why I didn't wake her up. I chuckled before giving a kiss emoji at her.

Kuroo: We're here.

He parked his car as Rogue parked herself on top of my head.

Rogue: Master, do you want me to transform into my human form so you can hug my tits? I mean, Mistress Momo is not here ~

Me: No Rogue. I've had plenty of threesomes between Momo, you and Himiko. Just let my dick rest for a while.

I groaned as the cat meowed on top of my head as she licked her paws like a normal cat. We walked inside as we met multiple heroes from all over the country as we searched for our seats.

Hawks: Well would you look at that! If it wasn't U.A.'s Golden Child!

We turned to the side to see a handsome young man with red wings, and beside her was a woman with white hair with multiple streaks of red. She was also wearing a pair of glasses.

 She was also wearing a pair of glasses