Final Chapter: The Threads That Fated Us Together

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo's POV

Endeavour: STOP SPACING OUT! ANYONE WHO CAN FIGHT!!! USE YOUR QUIRKS AND PUT ARCANE NOW!! ARCANE HAS BEEN POSSESSED BY ALL FOR ONE!! KEEP HIM UNDER PRESSURE AND DEFEAT HIM AT ALL COST!!

The hero shouted as he saw Y/n who was possessed by AFO laughing and causing chaos.

Endeavour: How can this be!? If push comes to shove Arcane has the advantage here! Whatever it takes, we have to put a stop on him!

Those were the thoughts of the number one hero as he sent multiple barrage of flames towards me.

Endeavour: HELL SPIDER!!!

Y/n turned around and countered it with Dabi's quirk with ease. As the flame died down, we saw Threads of Blue and Red tangling around Y/n.

AFO: ROGUE! ARSENE! GET OVER HERE!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Rogue: AHHH! Stop it!

Arsene: MASTER Y/N! SNAP OUT OF IT- AHHHH!!

He laughed in Y/n's voice, how despicable of a man he is. The two sentient quirks were being called back without any further notice. Looks like they can't do anything if they are still under Y/n's control.

AFO: NOW THEN, WHICH QUIRK SHOULD I TAKE FIRST!?

All Might: SMASHHH!!!

The former number one hero launched a surprised attack at the back of my boyfriend as it send him to the sideline.

All Might: I know you're in there Young L/n! Fight it! I know you can do it! YOU'RE A HERO REMEMBER!?

He shouted his heart out at the crater he created. Slowly, a silhouette came out from the smoke to see Y/n unscathed, but what's more he was wearing an evil sadistic smile.

AFO: You're weak.

Slowly he summoned a blue ball of fire on top of him.

AFO: Dai Enkai:

The blue ball of flame slowly rises in size mimicking the size of a mini sun.

AFO: ENTEI!!!

He launched the ball towards us before Shoto in quickdraw speed shielded us with his ice.

Shoto: What the hell are you doing!? We're your friends remember!?

AFO: I told you Y/n is no longer- AH!

Suddenly the person in front of me was holding his head in pain.

AFO / Y/n: Get out from my body!- How! how can you still be here!

That's Y/n's voice! I quickly dashed towards him before giving multiple barrage of attacks of bojutsu and batons.

Me: I know you're in there Y/n! Fight it!

I screamed my heart out without giving him the chance to counter. Seeing my moves, Bakugo decided to join in as well as he flanked from the sides.

Bakugo: You're hurting your ponytail you son of a bitch! Don't you see that!?

He continued with one last blast as it blasted Y/n to the side multiple feet away.

🎉 You've finished reading ♤ ᖇEᗪ TᕼᖇEᗩᗪᔕ Oᖴ ᖴᗩTE | 𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒐 𝒀𝒂𝒐𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒛𝒖 𝒙 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉