100th Chapter Special!!!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

*2 years later*

Kirishima: We're finally in our last year.

He sighed arching his back as he stretched in front of my desk. The whole class was buzzing. It was our first day of being seniors, of course it was a great occasion. Being third years was something else especially when we have new classmates.

Bakugo: What was that!? Do you wanna die!?

Togaru: Bring it explodi-boy!

Well, mostly. I laughed softly at the scene in front of me. Currently, Bakugo and Kamakiri was playing top dog with Iida being the referee.

Iida: Both of you! Stop at what you're doing!

I laughed out loud before looking around at this year's members of my class: Class 3-B.

(A/N: Between these two classes, who do you think will come up top if they were clashed together? As a whole, not individually

(A/N: Between these two classes, who do you think will come up top if they were clashed together? As a whole, not individually.)

Shinso managed to get into the Hero Course and was placed to Class 1-B due to my class already had 21 students due to Toga's rehabilitation.

Jurota: Yaoyorozu-san, there's some first years waving at you outside.

The beast quirk user pointed to the door. There stood three girls with gifts in their hands as they excitedly waved at my girlfriend. Momo, being the polite angel wouldn't be rude and not go see them.

Fangirl 1: Yaomomo-senpai, we have gifts for you.

The short haired girl stated as they all handed him their gifts. Gifts from chocolates to flowers.

Fangirl 2: Thank you for saving all of us!

Fangirl 3: You're our idol! Being the strongest female hero yet!