Season 3: Rogue

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter! 

NOTE: LOOK AT THE END PANEL TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR A NEW BOOK!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Y/n POV

It's been a few hours Shigaraki left me in the abandoned warehouse without nothing to spare. I tried again and again to move from the barbed wires that had been tying me but to no avail. I'm hungry,, thirsty and weak at most. Fuck. Is this the end for me?

???: My my! What a good looking specimen I found ~

A smooth soothing voice suddenly was heard around the warehouse. It sounded..... alluring to say. I look to the left and to the right to see nothing of sort.

???: Look at the human trying to escape. How delightful ~ I'm wet~!

Me: Okay come on out! I'm in no mood to have some pity talk!

Truth is, my patience at this level had reached it's peak. I started to growl at the woman's voice as footsteps were heard from the crates scattered throughout the area. But what I wasn't aware was the thiccness the woman in front of me was donning. And is that a fucking leash!?

The woman in front of was standing at a height of 171 cm and was seen to be around mid twenties with full on business suit

The woman in front of was standing at a height of 171 cm and was seen to be around mid twenties with full on business suit. She walked towards me with sways in her hips to heighten the fact that her body was fucking rocking. What was the most striking feature was the fact that her eyes were the same as mine whenever I tried to use my quirk.

Don't Y/n! You're faithful towards Momo only!

I shook my head to the side to make my lewd thoughts away without noticing the woman was closing on me. 

Until she sat at my lap. Oh my her thicc thighs!

I gasped at the action until she put one of her fingers inside my mouth as her face started to get close to me. Not to mention the blushing face she had. With a shaky breath, I finally had my voice came out from my mouth.

Me: W-Who are you and w-what do you w-want from me?

???: Oh my apologizes ~. My name is Rogue..... I've been watching for a long, long time....... and what I want is you ~

Me: M-Me?!

I asked with a shaky voice. What should I do? Right now, I'm totally defenseless against this woman. She can rape me all I know but the next part really surprised me. She put cupped my cheek, forcing eye contact with me.