Season 1: Class representative

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

*RING RING RING

The alarm clock rang to it's loudest sound before I shut it off. I groaned before I stretched both of my arms towards the ceiling. I rubbed my eyes before looking back at the time. It's 7 in the morning like usual. I walked towards the bathroom to wash my face and get ready for my usual morning routine.

I walked towards my garage turned to an indoor gym. I usually worked out for around 30 minutes before washing myself to school. I basically do some muscle training and some cardio on the treadmill. After 30 minutes, I would go to the kitchen and make myself some breakfast with addition to my protein milkshake.

I washed myself before wearing my uniform. I have to say, they did an amazing job with the fitting. Before I walked out from my house, I glanced to the side of the door and saw a picture of both of my parents posing with each other to the camera.

 Before I walked out from my house, I glanced to the side of the door and saw a picture of both of my parents posing with each other to the camera

(A/N: Keiji L/n - Dad)

(A/N: Emma L/n - Mom)

I smiled knowing they sacrificed everything for me to get me here. I did a small prayer for them before heading outside. I locked my door before opening the gate of my house. I took my bicycle from the gym before looking back at my house. I chuckled knowing my parents actually gave me an actual house for me to stay for my three year studies here.

I cycled through the breeze before my mind brought me to a certain black haired girl. I remembered she asked me to cycle with her back after class. I had a sly smile before heading towards her house. Oh how I am going to surprise her. I pedaled faster with that thought in my mind. Since it was only 8 in the morning, I have some time to catch her if she was still in her house. I reached her house before I pushed the door bell. The receiver was on and I can hear a gruff voice speaking through the the speaker.