Season 9: The All-Knowing

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

As I walked through the portal, I was greeted by the amber scenery of a cemetery. I walked a bit before pushing the everly grim looking gate. Followed behind me were my team as they looked over the place.

Kaina: Isn't this a good sign?

She sarcastically pointed out a flock of crows flocking around a single large trees as their eyes locked on towards us.

Toga: Itachi!

Me: Himiko, behave.

I rolled my eyes at her exclamation seeing how she looked like a child in a candy store. Sighing before I turned around to meet the gaze of my team. Nodding at them, I told them my plans. 

Me: Now, I need you to find all the corpse those that used One For All. Bring them here, Rogue and I will revive them under my control.

Everyone: Yes!

With that, everyone went on their separate ways to find all the corpse that I needed. Nodding at myself before looking at the grey clouds, my cold eyes stared at it before opening a portal to find my final piece. With that, my feet moved forward.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Eri: We need to name your baby after your eccentric uncle? What was his name again? Keigo?

Fuyumi: Eri, that's my boyfriend's name...

Eri and Fuyumi were currently on the school's yard talking while having lunch together. The other kids however were inside of Gym Gamma playing around with Cementoss building  a playground inside.

Fuyumi: So you woke up today and you dreamt that I was-

Eri: -expecting. Yes?

Fuyumi: Eri, no. We're not even married yet. Dad would kill Hawks before he can even touch me.

Eri: Oh come one Fuyumi sensei! Hawks literally said in front of class that he'll bring you to a nice diner after the war.

Fuyumi face palmed herself at Eri's eccentric behaviour before a purple portal emerged from thin air in front of them. With good reflexes, Fuyumi  stood up and formed an ice shield in front of Eri only to drop her guard when she saw me.

Me: Eri L/n. I'm Y/n L/n, your father. I need you to come with me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me: Oh and congratulations on the wedding by the way.

Fuyumi and Eri's jaws hit the floor with my comment. Eri shook her head first before glaring poutly at me.

Eri: I'm sorry but you're giving out tickets or something?

Me: Your dad needs your help. Because the fate of the world lies on your hand now.

Eri: World peace!

I chuckled at Eri's starry eyes before I nudged her to follow me. Eri looked at Fuyumi before getting a nod at her. Running at me with her short stubby legs, I grabbed her hand before walking straight into the portal.