Season 6: Vestiges of OFA

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

The city has fallen into panic. While the citizens were still trying to wrap their heads around the chaos, a horde of villains had escaped.

3.06 AM - Sian Prison

3.55 AM - Ba'ku Prison

4.30 AM - Kuin Prison

Many prisons were breached and that caused a riot of villains to flee to the public. That wasn't enough as other Nomus were also being given freedom to wreck havoc in the wild.

The heroes, were struck down to the core as many were questioning their integrity especially after the video of Dabi's identity being exposed. Some heroes even retired; Yoroi Musha, Death Arms etc. The pressure they felt was nothing more of a death sentence itself.

Bakugo: DEKUUU!!! YOU DUMBASS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!? WHY IS HANDJOB TARGETING YOU AND BDSM!?!?! WHAT IS ONE FOR ALL!?!?!

Currently, Bakugo was being wrapped by Tsuyu's tongue and being escorted outside the room Izuku and I were in. The other members of Class 1-A were also waiting outside Izuku and my room as they awaited our recoveries.

Iida: After Midoriya-kun left, he was really anxious and wanted nothing more to help but was held by the army.

Ochako: Well at least he's still loud.

Ochako laughed a bit before her expressions turned solemn. Turning to the right towards the emergency glass to see two of her classmates being under intense care. Iida followed her gaze before spotting the same sad glance towards his classmates.

Iida: Will Yaoyorozu-kun and Toga-kun be all right? I saw her injuries and it was bad. If not for Y/n, she would die from blood lost. Toga-kun was lucky that Tokoyami-kun was there to swept her off from Dabi.

Ochako can only nodded as she saw the fact that Momo needed a gas mask for oxygen to flow with other machines to support her recovery. Her raven locks being freed as it spread around her to show her sincere and delicate face.

Toga on the other hand was being wrapped from head to toe from the burnt she received from Dabi as she was recuperating with her health.

Ochako: They need to. Y/n needs them.

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

My eyes never left them. The vestiges of One For All. 

Currently, Izuku and I were in the realm of the Vestiges of One For All. Discussing the power itself until Nana spoke the question I really wanted to answer.

Nana: Are you two able to kill Tomura Shigaraki for me?

Izuku looked up, completely shocked by the sheer intensity of her request.

Nana: Both of you.... faced him last time.... that.... thing.... if that reaches  full potential, no one. And I mean, NO ONE will be able to stop what comes next.

Nana was standing right in front of Izuku as she was boring her eyes towards the shorter boy. Even without a mouth, I can feel his emotions being haywire and some words even formed from his blacked smoked figure.

Izuku: When.... I was fighting him... I can sense a child crying for help... I've met a lot of people in my life, and from my perspective, All For One took advantage of Shigaraki's weakened state and made him his puppet.. Countless people died... and a lot of my loved ones got hurt.. However!