Season 5: Joint Training Arc

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Eri: I AM HERE!!!

Eri shouted in the middle of Ground Gamma as our class went to change to our winter clothing. Well some of us, I didn't change anything. Momo however did, I made some modifications with Hatsume on her costume to add some extra heating to it.

 Momo however did, I made some modifications with Hatsume on her costume to add some extra heating to it

(A/N: Thank you for the sauce to whoever drew this masterpiece on the internet.)

Momo: Eri, don't run!

But was ignored as Eri ran with Rogue in her cat form chasing each other. I sighed while shaking my head going straight to Momo.

Me: She won't hear you. She just ate apple pie this morning so her sugar rush is definitely filling her up.

Momo: This is why I talked to you about not giving our daughter sweets early morning.

She pouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest a I giggled. I kissed her that managed to get her to shut up.

Me: That should shut you up.

Momo: B-Baka!

She punched me lightly on the shoulder as I shield myself from her cute punches as the others walked to the middle.

Iida: Yaoyorozu-kun! This is not the attitude of a hero! Stop hitting Y/n!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Like a pin drop, everyone looked at him like he grew another head.

Izuku: Iida-kun, you have the worst timing you know?

Iida: Eh!? What did I do!?

Ochako: Don't mind!

Izuku patted Iida's back as he started to panic like he killed someone's cat. Ochako giggled at Iida's robotic movement as we laughed at the humorous scene.