Season 4: First debut

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

It's been a few days since our work studies had been going. In the few days that I had with Izuku, I've been training him especially with Blackwhip. Knowing that my quirk and his has some sort of similarities, it wouldn't be that hard to train him.

Most of our friends had yet to found one knowing that it was too early for first years to join. The only ones that managed to get one were Himiko with Vlad King, Tokoyami with Hawks, Kirishima with Fat Gum and Ochako with Ryukyu. 

Himiko had been training blood lust for a while now under Vlad King's guidance and it had proved some remarkable results. She now has less tendencies to drink blood and now her mind was slowly healing.

Tokoyami on the other hand had been called personally by Hawks.

Kirishima had been recommended by Amajiki.

Ochako was invited by Hado and Momo's recommendation. Momo knew better who would work better with her after knowing everyone for the past few months. Plus, she does want Ochako to give her absolute best if she wanted to help Izuku achieve his dream.

Right now, Izuku and I were currently on top of a building munching on a burger as we wait for crime to happen. It was currently night time, a little bit before midnight. Since I do plan on being an underground hero, albeit a famous one, that's why the two of us patrol during night.

Radio: Reporting live from Musutafu 1 chopper, a Yaoyorozu truck carrying Vibranium had been hijacked. A police chase is in progress!

Now that's our cue. The radio from my phone blared stating where the location, munching our last bite before dusting ourselves off.

Me: All right let's get to work!

I said as Izuku nodded next to me. Izuku tied his shoelace tighter as he got his gloves ready. I put on my red gloves before putting on my domino mask. We looked down to see the police cars that was chasing a truck was ensued. I looked to the side to see a crane before a smile formed on my face.

(A/N: Imaging Y/n swings with his threads and Izuku swings with Blackwhip.)

Swinging through the alleyways had been pretty easy enough ever since Rogue taught me how to move in tight spaces. Izuku had some difficulties knowing that moving in tight spaces wasn't really his thing knowing that he was more used to use One For All to jump buildings to buildings.

Soon, we found the truck heading north to a bridge.

Me: Deku! I'll distract him while you wait on the front to punch the truck and make sure it stop!

Izuku: Yes sir!

Izuku then moved forward as I landed on top of the truck. I summoned Rogue in her cat form beside me before giving her my order.

Me: Rogue, I need you to secure everything inside this truck while I distract him okay?

Rogue: Okie dokie master ~.