Filler: The Date

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are, you guys are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groggily reached for my phone and saw the name who's been blasting me with their messages. Couldn't be mom and dad since I've been reassuring them that I'm okay like crazy last night. As expected, the news that U.A. was attacked was like wildfire. The whole world took noticed of it and my phone had been blasted by both my mom and dad asking if I'm injured or not. Better to lie at them before they knew I was almost dead.

Anyway, I have to check my phone for the messenger. I looked up to see someone that managed to take away my sleepiness.

My Crafting Table <3
Good morning Y/n. Hope you had a goodnight sleep?

Oh yeah I totally forgot about this! Momo and I switched contacts yesterday. Dumbly, I smiled like an idiot knowing that I managed to get the number of the most beautiful girl in U.A.. I managed to smack myself out of my trance before replying.

Me

Yeah just got up. You actually managed to wake me up.

My Crafting Table <3
Oh my! Sorry for interrupting your sleep! I thought we can plan what we can do today.

Me
Oh it's okay! I mean I'm grateful of you waking me up! I don't want to break our promise you know. So, do you have a plan for today?

My Crafting Table <3
I think if we can have a picnic around a park near my house, it would be nice. I mean the scenery would be nice with Sakura trees everywhere. What do you think?

Me
That would be fantastic! I can buy some pastries along the way. I can buy some drinks too if you want.

My Crafting Table <3
Then can you swing by Starbucks? I'm currently craving some Strawberry Cream Frappuccino.

Me
Your ordered will be delivered shortly ma'am. Is there anything else do you want to add?

My Crafting Table <3
Ha ha very funny 🙄

I smiled cheekily knowing I managed to get a reaction from her. We talked for a while before setting up the time and place for our picnic date. I looked at the time and it was 8.43 am. I have around 1 hour to finish showering before heading out to buy our foods and drinks. We promised we'll be heading to Hamamatsu Flower Park at 10.30 am. I have to stop by shops to gather our foods and drinks before heading to pick up Momo.

After showering, I opened up my walk-in closet and grabbed the clothes I needed. I have to go with the style I'm most comfortable with. I looked over to one side to see my hoodies hanged around. I was about to grab one but decided against it since it looked too casual.

I looked around and finally found the right one. I grabbed it before grabbing my other necessities. After a while, I looked at the mirror and found myself smiling. Definitely my style.

 Definitely my style