Filler: Redemption

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

I cycled up to Momo's mansion the first thing the sun rises. I even went to buy a bouquet of flowers that consists of White Tulip, Purple Hyacinth and Daffodil. All of the flowers that symbolizes forgiveness.

It's been a day that I've ignored Momo since the incident that happened last Friday. And boy it made me depressed. It really wasn't her fault and I would probably reacted the same way if the situation was reversed.

I talked to my parents as well and they said that I was not in wrong neither was Momo. It's just a misunderstanding on both side and the only way to correct it was to face it head on. She reacted it out of love. Love can make you do crazy things and the first thing I had to do was getting Momo's forgiveness. Even if I had to beg. I realized now, without her love I can't process my daily lives.

Me: Well, here goes nothing.

I rang the doorbell before the gates automatically opened. I walked to the front porch to see both Momo's parents. They smiled in somber mood at me signaling they knew what happened to us. I smiled softly at them before I was brought into their home.

Hana: Momo dear! Y/n is here to see you!

Suddenly, all of us heard Momo running down the hallway. Lo and behold, the angel to my eyes descend from the stairs in what looks like a pink robe.

Momo: Y/N IS HERE!?

She ran downstairs before tripping herself and began tumble down the stairs. Then she crushed onto a table that was filled with potted plants.

*BOOM

*CRASH

*STUMBLE

*CRASH

Thus she knocked every potted plants causing all the dirt to get everywhere with broken shards. Momo tried to use the table as leverage but then fell back to the ground.

*CRASH

The leg of the table broke under Momo's weight.

I hissed in pain at her misery before rushing at her to help her out. I removed any dirt and funny to see, there's a flower on top of Momo's head.

I removed her hair that was blocking her view and saw the eyebags under her eyes indicating she wasn't sleeping properly. I smiled softly before I kissed Momo's forehead for the first time after we fought.

Momo looked shocked before staring back at my eyes in confusion. I smiled softly at her before caressing her cheek.

Me: Hey... You look terrible.

Momo: Y/n.....

Me: You better wash first. I have something to say to you and also... I owe you an apology.

I giggled making her blush in embarrassment. She blushed before nodding at my request. With that, only the three of us left waiting for her at the living room. I walked around to admire the art that was being drawn in details for their designs. Until I found a picture that made my heart melt. I grabbed the frame before sliding my hand to trace Momo's baby face.

 I grabbed the frame before sliding my hand to trace Momo's baby face