OVA: Rescue! Rescue Training!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

P.S. I forgot to put the OVA surprisingly. So here you go fellas~!

Note to self, this was before the Sports Festival.

Y/n POV

There was now less than 2 weeks left until the Sports Festival began and usually the students of U.A. would be training for the upcoming festival. But today, Aizawa sensei brought us back to our first villain attack: USJ.

All of us were wearing our hero costumes and were grouped up inside the facility with Thirteen and Aizawa sensei in front of us.

Thirteen: Well, that happened but class is class my dear students! So let's finally begin rescue training!

She announced casually like the last attack was nothing but a scratch.

Ochako: Can you really move Thirteen?

She asked in concern of our teacher since she was one of those who were badly injured last time.

Thirteen: My back hurts but it's nothing compared to Eraserhead.

She said with a little dance while pointing towards the mummified hero. He grunted before he turned around and walked downstairs.

Aizawa: We're ready to begin class, let's start already. We're wasting time already.

Izuku: Mr. Aizawa, All Might's supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?

Aizawa: I don't know. Forget about him.

He said with an annoyed tone as he was walking downstairs. Momo and I looked confused at the back before we shrugged our shoulders together, following our teachers downstairs.

Me: Thirteen, I know you said that we'll be having rescue training, but where's Class 1-B? Last time we had training together.

Thirteen: Oh Class 1-B would be having their training tomorrow morning. For this training, we can only handle one class at a time.

Momo: That's plausible. Seeing the both of you are still injured, this may be the best choice.

I nodded as Momo and I walked side by side at the back before we made it to the Mountain Zone for our first activity. I looked downward and saw the chasm was quite deep for a construction inside a facility.

Thirteen: Let's start with the first training! There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other will have an injured leg and the last one will be very worried.

Thirteen explained as she walked forward to introduce us to the chasm.

Kirishima: What height!

Kaminari: How are we supposed to get there!?

Iida: Kirishima-kun! Kaminari-kun! What are you saying! There are people down there! Are you okay! Don't worry, we will save you!

Kirishima: Dude, you're too fast...

Kaminari: We haven't started yet...

The both of them sweat dropped at Iida's antics as he was going full throttle with the training even though the teacher's hadn't said anything. I laughed alongside Momo before Ochako went towards Izuku and flailed her arms excitedly knowing that they're going to do their first rescue training.