Filler: From you, 20 years from now

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

Momo: Thank you.... Eve was it?

Eve: Yeah. And you're welcome mom.

Mom.

The word Momo never actually gave thoughts about having her own children biologically. I looked over her to see she was a bit startled from the encounter. Not afraid or shame, just a bit surprised. It's not everyday you see your children from the future.

Me: So I think everyone needs an explanation?

I said as we sat in a circle with my class with Aizawa sensei joining us. Adam, my older twin nodded as he started.

Adam: Like we said, I'm Adam L/n the older twin and this is Eve L/n. We were born in Japan but moved to New York due to you and Mom's work. So we were basically raised in New York our entire life.

He stated getting a nod from us.

Eve: But usually, during summer vacation. We would always visit here to visit mom's parents and also your classmates. Some of their kids are our age after all.

Kaminari: Wait hold up, you said 'their kids' as in our own children?

Kaminari interjected getting a nod from her.

Eve: Yeah Mr. Denki. Both you and Ms. Kyoka has a five year old son-

Jiro: WAIT! I MARRIED THIS DUNCE FACE!?

She shouted with her blushing face before pointing her jacks at the said man. Kaminari looked shock before a dumb smile formed around his face before getting a smack from Jiro's jacks.

Adam: What's so shocking about it? Most of your class married each other you know? Mr. Izuku and Ms. Ochako here already has four children and still counting. Ms. Ochako is currently pregnant with another child. One of them is in our class.

He said nonchalantly getting a nuclear bomb of blushes formed around the pair. Ochako was floating saying about 'marriage' and 'children' while Izuku was muttering a storm about 'babies' and 'responsibilities'.

Mina: I KNEW IT! THOSE TWO WOULD GET TOGE-

Adam: Don't worry Ms. Mina. You got yourself a husband as well. It's unique to see Mr. Eijiro and his own daughter shouting 'Manly!' every hour or so.

Before Mina can even shout in victory. Adam dropped the F-Bomb for her world as she blushed in multiple shades of lilac while Kirishima started to harden himself. Knowing that everyone was kinda eager to see their future self. I suggest they should write it on the board.

With that being said, the twins grabbed each other a marker before making a family tree of our class starting with us. I looked over to see some of the pairs were obvious from the get go. Iida got together with Hatsume and that spell disaster. A strict husband and a chaotic wife. Even Todoroki managed to snag the blonde girl from Shiketsu.

Some of us married outsiders that didn't managed to get a partner during high school. Sero, Aoyama, Shoji, Koji were some of them. Even Himiko managed to marry a doctor amidst her blood fanatics. Most of us already had children of ourselves and it warmed our hearts that the evidence of our loves were formed in our own legacies.

But, there was one particular person that wasn't on the board.

Mineta: WHERE THE HELL IS MINE!? WHERE'S MY PAIR OF BOOBIES!?!?