Season 2: Hero Names and Internship drafts

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Y/n POV

The rain started to pour down heavily at the start of the morning. That means I can't go to school by bike. Well, I do like taking the train once in a while. I put on my black headphones before jamming my morning playlist. As soon as I entered the train, I leaned beside the divider of the seats before my sleeve was pulled a little boy.

Boy: Um... Are you Y/n L/n...?

Me: Oh yes I am. What's up?

I answered him as I hung my headphones on my neck. His eyes widen with glee. Before I knew, he shouted to alert the bystanders.

Boy: I KNEW IT! YOU'RE THE COOL GUY ON TV LAST WEEK! YOU ARE SO STRONG!! I WANT TO BE A HERO JUST LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP!! CAN I GET AN AUTOGRAPH?!

Not long after the outburst, everyone started to take notice of me and started taking pictures. I laughed to myself seeing the cute little boy being the first person recognize me. I looked at the signage before realizing that my stop was the next one. Quickly, I crouched down to his level before using my quirk to create a knitted doll that looks like him.

Think of it as a my autograph instead of signing on some useless paper.

Me: Here you go kid

Me: Here you go kid. I don't usually do autographs but I think this would suffice hehe. Think of it for being my first fan.

He took the doll from me with stars in his eyes before nodding energetically. Her mother and father looked touch with my gesture before I smiled back at them.

Announcement: Next stop, Kiseki Station. I repeat, next stop, Kiseki Station.

I looked up before realizing that my stop was here. I ruffled his hair before getting ready to hop off.

Me: See ya kid. Can't wait to see you when you go pro.

I waved back at him as soon as the door opened. I turned back to see his parents bowing at me, thanking for making their son's day. The boy waved enthusiastically at me before the train shut back. I giggled before waving back at them as soon as the train moved back to it's course.

Since it was raining, I had to use an umbrella instead of just walking normally. Can't get my headphones exposed to the rain. I walked silently, enjoying the cold breeze made by the rain before I entered U.A..

If I'm not mistaken, today was the day that we'll start choosing our hero names and looked over the internships we got. As I was walking down the hallway, I met with Aizawa sensei who was rolling down in his yellow sleeping bag. He stopped directly in front of me before he emerged from his sleeping bag.