Season 4: WWP's visit

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

October passed and it's time for winter to really go full stretch. Heater had been used and no more summer clothing and it had changed to winter jackets. The students of U.A. are no preparing for the winter semester coming in a few days. That is until,

Izuku: DETROIT SMASH!!

*BOOM!

Star: HAHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT IS THE SPIRIT YOUNG MIDORIYA!!

I looked up to see Izuku being trained by the number one hero of America these past weeks since she will be around until the Japan Heroes Billboard Award. Izuku grunted before floating and used Blackwhip to capture Star but it was futile due to her broken quirk which even I don't know how to describe.

All Might: All right, that's enough for today. Young Midoriya has some visitors today. You too young L/n.

I nodded before I tossed Izuku a hand towel to wipe his sweat.

Star: You got some potential zygote. I have high hopes when you go pro.

Star gave him a thumbs up as Izuku nodded with stars in his eyes. Pun intended.

Me: Anyway, since mom and dad already left Japan, how do you plan to go back? I don't recall you actually have a private jet waiting for you.

I asked as I chugged a bottle of water down my throat.

Stars: Don't worry young man. My secretary will always be handy. He'll call some connections he has right here. But anyway, you two can go now. I'm sure your girlfriends are waiting for you.

She gave a slight jab as Izuku and I blushed from her teasing. She really gave out the ara ara vibes when she's not in her hero mode. The two of us quickly went back to the dorms and met Momo and Eri along the way.

Eri: Papa! How-! Ew, you stink!

She rushed towards to hug but decided not to last minute due to the sweat I had from the earlier training. She pinched her nose and I sweat dropped from her cute reaction.

Me: Well sorry about that. We were just finished training.

I put my hands on my hips as I smiled down on her. I heard Mom giggling as I looked up to see her soft delicate face.

Momo: Well handsome, I think it's time for family time right? I already let Midoriya-san borrowed you for the past few weeks, I think I earned my share.

She turned towards Izuku as he rubbed his cheeks embarrassed since he needed me to train Blackwhip.

Me: Anyway, where did you two come from?

I asked as we made our way back to the dorm.

Momo: Eri and I just got back some groceries shopping since we planned to make some hotpot for today's occasion.

She showed us the ingredients she bought back at the store with Eri smiling at us.

Eri: Yeah yeah! Mama said that she'll make this big hot pot for everyone to eat!

She wailed her arms in the air to show us how big it would be as the three of us smiled. Soon, the three of us reached the dorm as we met with the WWP standing right in front of the door.