Filler: A 'normal' day

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

A few days had past by from the previous meeting with the public. Even I was in the mood for another bloodshed, I was under the impression of house arrest to control the public from rioting.

And thus leading me to this predicament, where I was standing in the middle of the school arena where the Sports Festival once held, being surrounded by my own Threads as I chuckled.

Me: I think that's enough for today guys?

I asked, looking around where my friends were tangled from head to toe by my quirk. I raised my fist to the air, making a fist tightening the grip before snapping, sending straight to the ground with a collected yelp with many cursed words which I can only smiled innocently.

All Might: He looks stronger than ever. Having to fight his classmates, handicapped with only one hand but still came on top.

Not only us, but the teachers were on the seats alongside other audiences, admiring the spar we were holding on.

Emi: Well, that's what to expect. Having to face actual villains for a long period of time. He should be accustomed to it by now.

Aizawa: I just hope that Y/n won't go down to a darker path. I believe he will find the right path when the time comes. Especially when he is surrounded by his friends.

The teachers were holding a conference on their seats as they monitored my progress.

Cementoss: We should hope for the best. He is such a young boy with a bright future. It would be a waste if he's treated like a villain.

He quipped towards me before another teacher spoke up as well.

Midnight: Whatever he do, I'm sure he'll find the right path. A good kid at heart, just misguided.

Midnight, Nemuri Kayama.

The name imbedded to my mind when I remembered seeing her dead corpse right in front me. She was brutally assaulted from head to toe with blood creeping down her body. Gritting my teeth, I will make sure to kill that bastard for killing my teacher.

Anya: Sy-on! Look! Isn't Eri's chi-chi cool!

Their stupor were forgotten as they heard some noises just below their seats. Looking downwards, they saw that Eri had brought her friends into the stadium to look after the spar. From their faces, it was Damian, Kasumi, Dai and Anya. 

Damian: Tsk, why did you bring me here stubby legs!?

The said boy was blushing from the physical contact Anya was giving him but was oblivious to such acts. 

Anya: Heh.

Damian: DON'T MAKE THAT FACE AROUND ME!!!

As the two bicker like a married couple, Eri and her friends looked down in amazements towards my fighting prowess. Each of them were mesmerized, remembering back the past where I saved them and inspired them to become heroes.

Kasumi: Your papa, is so strong Eri-chan!

Kasumi who were smiling widely as she held on to my mask I gave her last time, receiving a nod from Dai, the kid I gave him my first ever doll as a merch for him.

Dai: He reminds me of the time he met me on the train. He was such a cool guy!

Eri, receiving the praise was blushing as she rubbed her nape in embarrassment. Truth was, she just wanted to see me fighting again but ended up dragging the others as they too wanted to see just who was Eri's dad.