Season 2: Round of 16, start!

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

Momo POV

Present Mic: Ladies and gentlemen!! Welcome to the annual Sports Festival's final round!!! On my left hand side, we have the heiress of the Yaoyorozu's Support Company, the Princess of Creation herself, please welcomeeeeee..... MOMO YAOYOROZU!!!!!

Rounds of applause were given to me. Like Y/n did, I waved back at the audience resulting them to shout even louder. Huh, it really felt good to be acknowledged by the public. Plus, being the heiress of my parents company did gave me some benefits of acceptance from the public's eye.

I looked up to my class' seating area to see Y/n at the front seat leaning onto the railings with stars in his eyes. He waved at me enthusiastically with both of his arms. Damn, why is he so damn cute!  I blushed seeing him like a little child looking at waving around his arms like that. I suddenly got a sly idea forming in my head. In one daring move, I turned towards him before blowing him a kiss with a wink. 

He looked like he got a heart attack from my gesture. Hehe Momo 1, Y/n 0. That gesture was also captured by the camera and audience which made them aww at the cute action. I giggled a little before smiling like a maniac towards Kaminari. It's time for some sweet revenge ~.

Present Mic: Now, on my right hand side, we have the one and only human Pikachu! Watch out because he will literally zap you from your conscious! Please welcome, DENKI KAMINARI!!!!

It's irony since mostly boys will get the better audience compare to girls. But the opposite had happened. Maybe because of the stunt he did before hand. Anyway, I gave him an eye smile showing that I'm more than ready to exact my revenge on him.

Midnight: Okay you two, quirks are allowed but no killing moves okay? BEGIN!!

With that, Midnight swung her whips indicating the match had started.

Kaminari: Sorry in advance Yaomomo but I'm winning this in one push! Indiscriminate Shock, 1.3 Millions Volts!

Kaminari literally used all his quirk in one shot to zap me whole. Luckily, I already knew what he's doing and I create an insulating shield to cover my whole body. After what felt like 10 seconds, I peeked from my sheets to see Kaminari in his 'wheey' mode dubbed by Jiro. I giggled a little before I pushed him out of bounds. 

Me: Yeah 'one push'. Thanks for telling me how to win this thing Kaminari-san.

How anti climatic..

Midnight: Denki Kaminari is out of bounds, Momo Yaoyorozu claims first blood!

People were clapping their hardest for me. Y/n more since he was shouting the loudest. I giggled at his antics before I waved back at the audience and the cameras. Looks like it was a good first impression.

I walked back upstairs where I was met with a bear hug from Y/n himself. I chuckled back before I kissed him on the lips. I looked up to see his ruby eyes staring lovingly on me.

Me: How was it? 

Y/n: Have I doubt you before? 

Me: Hmmm, let me think....... Nope!

We laughed a little before we joined back with our classmates. I had to say that our seating arrangement had some good views of the battle. Sitting in the middle part of the arena gave you the best of both views. Sadly, my parents can't come due to their work. But they promised to watch me on TV in their office.