Season 9: Arcane joins the Battle

A/N: Thank you for tuning for today's chapter! I hope wherever you are safe from this pandemic! Anyway, please vote ⭐ if you enjoyed it and don't forget to leave a comment 💬 on your thoughts on this chapter!

ᖇᗴᗪ ᔕ丅ᖇIᑎǤᔕ ᗝᖴ ᖴᗩ丅ᗴ

*BOOM!

Dabi: Who are you aiming for huh!?

Flames and after flames alongside ice were being shot at. While doing little to no damage towards the villain. The white hair with burnt skin shone through the sun rays as a wicked smile formed on it.

Shoto: He's taking damage after damage and he's still standing!?

Shouted the younger brother of the siblings as the father on the other hand were in deep trouble. Exhausted beyond saving as he was already on his knees.

Endeavour: Touya...

Dabi: WHO THE FUCK IS TOUYA OLD MAN!? THE NAME'S DABI YOU OLD FART!! IN THIS REALM, I'M INVINSIBLE!!! WHERE'S ERASERHEAD WHEN YOU NEED HIM HUH!? FLASHFIRE FIST!!!

Blue flames erupts from his palm as he sent multiple torrent of flames towards the pair duo.

Shoto: Heaven's Piercing Wall!

A big glacier formed to shield them from the ever burning blaze. The heat was too strong as the ice that shield them started to melt as the father-son duo had to withstand the heat.

Burnin': No matter how many times he attacks he won't stay down! Endeavour! Snow Flame!!

Endeavour's sidekick however were far from over. Fighting alongside them as they fend off the remaining armies of the PLF. 

The fire died down as Dabi started laughing maniacally at his destruction. All were burnt down on his feet as Shoto and Endeavour were sweating from the heat waves.

Shoto: Damn it! We need to shut Touya's quirk down if we want to stand a chance!

Endeavour: But how? We need Eraserhead for that!

The pair shouted their concerns as they were at a stalemate knowing that their attacks meant nothing to the eldest of them all. Staring down as they prayed for any guidance, that's where I swoop.

Me: There is!

A purple portal emerged from the sky as I dropped down in front of them.

Me: It's me!

I jumped again towards the sky before my right hand formed a spear-like thread weapon before tossing it down.

Shoto: What!? Is that Y/n!? What is he doing here!?

But I ignored his call as the spear was linked towards me as I controlled it through my fingers. Dabi saw the movements as he ducked as a hair got grazed from my attack.